Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 3

pulo filipe

3 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

i think that was more than an overnight bags she took with her

agreed, she took enough clothes for a few days.  I have noticed recently she has taken more than one bag of clothes  with her only to return an hour later without them .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jetlag8 said:

agreed, she took enough clothes for a few days.  I have noticed recently she has taken more than one bag of clothes  with her only to return an hour later without them .

shes slowly moving in with him, prbably why malia went back to her boyfriends

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

4 minutes ago, wooders78 said:

shes slowly moving in with him, prbably why malia went back to her boyfriends

You may be right wooders. A friend of mine had an interesting thought about it, he thought she has collected a lot of stuff in the past year, and now she is purging things to meet airline luggage weight limits, because she may be leaving soon, but I hope he is wrong.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, jetlag8 said:

You may be right wooders. A friend of mine had an interesting thought about it, he thought she has collected a lot of stuff in the past year, and now she is purging things to meet airline luggage weight limits, because she may be leaving soon, but I hope he is wrong.

2 of the bags are presents for her friend as its his birthday tomorrow i  believe .  

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

What a great weekend, first off how great was it to spend some quality time with Leora, especially seeing her in her sexy white and black nightgowns, know to finish the week, before I go to work with some football

It's becoming obvious that I'm being targeted by simply saying I like the time that I spent with Leora, and especially seeing her wearing specific nightgowns, so what the hell is wrong with saying that, why am I getting people that are confused with that, and find it funny, so okay I hear you, maybe you don't want me on this forum, and I will try even harder to segregate myself from your Leora and Malia forum, because I can obviously see that I am being singled out, and targeted to only receive negative replies, no matter what I say

• Like 1
  • Confused 1