Harley & Freddy (2020) Part #2

13 hours ago, letsdothis said:

We call them litter boxes across the pond. Is that what they're called in Europe, or did you just make that up? :biggrin:

Yep same in UK and little round balls things you put in them we also call cat litter :biggrin: 👍

I do try and educate Jabs sometimes in english but not always successful :biggrin:

• Haha 3

On 10/11/2020 at 5:16 PM, waldi said:

Btw, I really like whores and I met quite a few in my life, so I don't know why my post was removed, as it was something offensive? No, it was the truth; obviously kids are not ready to accept the truth😂

Cannot call them whores, even if it is the truth 😃. One of the snitches probably reported it. Look like high class ones at that. 😂 IDST 

29 minutes ago, Jonno said:

Cannot call them whores, even if it is the truth 😃. One of the snitches probably reported it. Look like high class ones at that. 😂 IDST 

Just let it go, it was yesterday

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Yes the short hair girl is Ina 👍

Thanks. I've never seen her before. I really feel like I've missed out.

She deserves more than an apartment. She needs as many apartments as she wants and I'd watch 'em all 😁

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, AdamNight said:

Thanks. I've never seen her before. I really feel like I've missed out.

She deserves more than an apartment. She needs as many apartments as she wants and I'd watch 'em all 😁

She is a regular guest and good friend of them. She usually visits at least once every two weeks. Sometimes even more often.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

She is a regular guest and good friend of them. She usually visits at least once every two weeks. Sometimes even more often.

Really. I suppose I'd better pay closer attention to this place then, thank you 👍

• Like 1