• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Except you've never stayed away from RLC because you're here every single day obsessed with what all the tenants are doing.

So we will get one more hour of absolutely nothing from RLC 🥰

It would seem that RLC have discovered a secret cure for Covid-19.  The deadly virus is miraculously avoiding the Barcelona, Rome, and Prague apartments; watching these places, you'd be blissfully unaware that there's a rampant virus that's overcome the planet, and killed over a million people.  The irresponsibility being shown is beyond belief: social get-togethers, party party ... and to hell with the invisible killer!

Posted Images

28 minutes ago, Sexytreach said:

Not even close

There certainly have been much worse in my years of watching and it's so early that she may surprise you.😊

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, rosey 1 said:

There certainly have been much worse in my years of watching and it's so early that she may surprise you.😊

im glad i wasnt about in those days, assol and amelie were the worst ive seen until amy

6 hours ago, wooders78 said:

is amy the biggest waste of time in RLC history ? it seems the best way to see her is to sigh up to streetcams.com

it looks really awful for you to see Amy taking showers facing cam or being topless or naked on her bed seeing that you seem to think she is the worst participant :biggrin:
And still I'm not talking about her workouts that she does in the gym room

Frankly for those who have known her since her first participation, what we can see at the moment is really great

After that I may not be the most objective person when it comes to Amy, because from her debut on RLC, I fell in love with her, so I can tell you that I am enjoying what I can see even though this is not a party every day :blush:

• Like 2