B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I thought the topics would be monthly before changing , I just noticed that it reached the 50 pages before changing to this one . 

I made an agreement with StnCld to keep the general threads in B1-B5, but they must be renewed on the 1st and 15th of each month

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Noldus said:

I I made an agreement with StnCld to keep the general threads in B1-B5, but they must be renewed on the 1st and 15th of each month

Thank you Noldus for the clarification 

• Like 1

I think next time it's going to be a while before you see them again boytoy look visibly frustrated and the other guy fell asleep 

They came there for amira & amalia but they dont want to comment for the entire night 🤷‍♂️

milena & monica are not going to do anything so I believe once milena leaves rlc then the girls will be more active 

Edited by Kingbanks

11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think next time it's going to be a while before you see them again boytoy look visibly frustrated and the other guy fell asleep 

They came there for amira & amalia but they dont want to comment for the entire night 🤷‍♂️

milena & monica are not going to do anything so I believe once milena leaves rlc then the girls will be more active 

Very possible to happen . From my point of view , despite the end not being satisfactory  for both guys , Olivia’s ex went a step more this time , despite becoming a boy toy as many refer . They teased with his dick this time , they were more closer interactions with Amira and him , since we don’t speak Russian , I personally assume that a wrong comment must have been happened at a particular moment that changed the dynamic . It looked like Amira was really into the happenings and the teasing but Milena’s restrictions and Amalia’s sickness might have also affected the outcome of the evening . In general , it was a fun evening and something to spend the evening at RLC since the other apartments were really no happenings at all . 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very possible to happen . From my point of view , despite the end not being satisfactory  for both guys , Olivia’s ex went a step more this time , despite becoming a boy toy as many refer . They teased with his dick this time , they were more closer interactions with Amira and him , since we don’t speak Russian , I personally assume that a wrong comment must have been happened at a particular moment that changed the dynamic . It looked like Amira was really into the happenings and the teasing but Milena’s restrictions and Amalia’s sickness might have also affected the outcome of the evening . In general , it was a fun evening and something to spend the evening at RLC since the other apartments were really no happenings at all . 

as long as milena is there I dont see the guys succeeding I also think amira & amalia has other guys they see off camera 

Edited by Kingbanks

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

as long as milena is there I dont see the guys succeeding I also think amira & amalia has other guys they see off camera 

I agree about Milena , Amalia for sure has someone since it was the incident with the guy masturbating for her through videocall a couple of nights ago . Amira seems to enjoy her presence at the project and has a very good contact with all three of them , seeing a guy might be a possibility but I don’t know if it is this “ serious “ as it looks with the back and forth messaging of Amalia for example . Time will tell , apartment will get for sure more enjoyable as soon as Milena goes and it will become a great escape for viewers if there’s a successful cast to replace Milena .  

• Upvote 1