B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #17 (October)

• Replies 440
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thanks for sharing Monica. That was about a thousand times more interesting than any of the living room shows (guy or girl versions). It helps when it seems like there's actual attraction between the people involved regardless of their gender. 

Amalia is definitely alittle rounder around her hips than she was during her first stay. I think it really suits her. She looks great! 😍

If there's nothing more interesting going on, and you've got nowt better to do, I can't deny that these events can be sort of entertaining up to a point, watching the dickhead guys making an arse of themselves. If they were decent blokes, I don't mind guys turning up in the GOV apts occasionally, but these 2!!...I can't shake off the image of Beavis and Butthead now...🤣 Plus I've seen many shows like this before...😒

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I thought the topics would be monthly before changing , I just noticed that it reached the 50 pages before changing to this one . 

I made an agreement with StnCld to keep the general threads in B1-B5, but they must be renewed on the 1st and 15th of each month

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Noldus said:

I I made an agreement with StnCld to keep the general threads in B1-B5, but they must be renewed on the 1st and 15th of each month

Thank you Noldus for the clarification 

• Like 1

I think next time it's going to be a while before you see them again boytoy look visibly frustrated and the other guy fell asleep 

They came there for amira & amalia but they dont want to comment for the entire night 🤷‍♂️

milena & monica are not going to do anything so I believe once milena leaves rlc then the girls will be more active 

Edited by Kingbanks
11 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

I think next time it's going to be a while before you see them again boytoy look visibly frustrated and the other guy fell asleep 

They came there for amira & amalia but they dont want to comment for the entire night 🤷‍♂️

milena & monica are not going to do anything so I believe once milena leaves rlc then the girls will be more active 

Very possible to happen . From my point of view , despite the end not being satisfactory  for both guys , Olivia’s ex went a step more this time , despite becoming a boy toy as many refer . They teased with his dick this time , they were more closer interactions with Amira and him , since we don’t speak Russian , I personally assume that a wrong comment must have been happened at a particular moment that changed the dynamic . It looked like Amira was really into the happenings and the teasing but Milena’s restrictions and Amalia’s sickness might have also affected the outcome of the evening . In general , it was a fun evening and something to spend the evening at RLC since the other apartments were really no happenings at all . 

• Upvote 1
7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very possible to happen . From my point of view , despite the end not being satisfactory  for both guys , Olivia’s ex went a step more this time , despite becoming a boy toy as many refer . They teased with his dick this time , they were more closer interactions with Amira and him , since we don’t speak Russian , I personally assume that a wrong comment must have been happened at a particular moment that changed the dynamic . It looked like Amira was really into the happenings and the teasing but Milena’s restrictions and Amalia’s sickness might have also affected the outcome of the evening . In general , it was a fun evening and something to spend the evening at RLC since the other apartments were really no happenings at all . 

as long as milena is there I dont see the guys succeeding I also think amira & amalia has other guys they see off camera 

Edited by Kingbanks
5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

as long as milena is there I dont see the guys succeeding I also think amira & amalia has other guys they see off camera 

I agree about Milena , Amalia for sure has someone since it was the incident with the guy masturbating for her through videocall a couple of nights ago . Amira seems to enjoy her presence at the project and has a very good contact with all three of them , seeing a guy might be a possibility but I don’t know if it is this “ serious “ as it looks with the back and forth messaging of Amalia for example . Time will tell , apartment will get for sure more enjoyable as soon as Milena goes and it will become a great escape for viewers if there’s a successful cast to replace Milena .  

• Upvote 1

These visits by the boys to B2 are just for the views.

Milena & Monica are not going to do anything with the guys on cams unless RLC forces them to.

Milena should be shipped out asap, she has no content and a waste of time.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

Milena & Monica are not going to do anything with the guys on cams unless RLC forces them to.

For whatever reason , it is fun and enjoyable and at least something is happening . Milena should think from a moral point of view if it really worth it exposing herself while pregnant , but since money talks , I find it frustrating also from RLC that doesn’t show her the exit from the project . In the long term , I believe this isn’t wise from RLC having a pregnant woman as a tenant . 

26 minutes ago, SierraTM said:

anything they do off camera dont matter because they wont get viewership or bonus money from rlc so it will have to be on camera 

But I think it's going to be a similar situation like when olivia&ulyana left they was the orchestrator but once they left the girls were more free to do there own thing 

and I know diane, olya, mimi and fiora made alot of money before they left rlc 

but milena wont cross that line neither will monica 

Edited by Kingbanks