What's more sad...

HarleyFatboy

10 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's more sad, the people that watch RLC or the RLC tenants?

What's really sad are people like you who come only to say they hate a few things that they don't even look at

People who watch and love this kind of project do it because they need it in their life and I don't see why it would be sad to judge this

Likewise for the participants, it allows them to experience something different from other people, they give pleasure and joy to the people who watch them and it allows them to have a good quality of life, I do not see not how sad that would be

• Like 3

6 hours ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What's more sad, the people that watch RLC or the RLC tenants?

C'mon Harley we all don't REALLY know each other to be able to make a judgement like that.You,me,and the other members have lives outside of here(some don't unfortunately)and because we watch RLC or whatever for however long doesn't define us and definitely doesn't make us sad.I personally don't watch RLC or VH but as Moos say's if that's what you like then go for it it's an individual's own private business how they want to live their lives and spend their money.You've been on here a lot longer than me but it seems you have an axe to grind about RLC but a word of caution,you could end up sounding like someone who got themselves banned for a similar obsession.Let it go,you can be far more interesting than this.Just saying pal.👍

Edited by Dave 27
Mistype
  • Like 4

On 10/24/2020 at 12:09 PM, jjkopite said:

You missed a third choice - People who's lives seem to revolve around complaining about anything/anybody to do with RLC!

+1

Especially when said person is actually utterly obsessed with everything the tenants do on the site he loves to complain about.

• Like 1

On 10/23/2020 at 8:58 AM, Dave 27 said:

but a word of caution,you could end up sounding like someone who got themselves banned for a similar obsession.Let it go,you can be far more interesting than this.Just saying pal.👍

Can't think who you may be thinking about young man ::)

• Like 2