Lilka & Jakar (2020) Part #3

masks are for pussies. don't give me any of that it's for pleasure bs, these people are just hiding their face from the cams like the pussies they are. should count as purposely blocking the cams and be turned off by vhtv.

On 12/3/2020 at 3:43 PM, waldi said:

where did he find all those fat chicks lol

Hi waldi, have you ever gotten a bj from a "fat" chick? Rumor has it they give good ones. I've heard that average weight girls with smaller size boobs and thin waist with boyfriends named Guy are the best however. Thats what I've heard anyway

• Haha 3

On 12/3/2020 at 3:57 PM, maxfactor said:

I counted 8 half naked guys and a couple of women.  Fuck, no wonder they have to promote the shit out of this site.  It's just awful.  To say noting of the camera angles and technical issues.

I think you are counting some of the women as guys. It was 5 and 5 a few minutes ago.

4 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi walking, have you ever gotten a bj from a "fat" chick? Rumor has it they give good ones. I've heard that average weight girls with smaller size boobs and thin waist with boyfriends named Guy are the best however. Thats what I've heard anyway

is that because of some physical reason or some mental reason? perhaps a feeling of compensating for something so they try harder? 🤭

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ashleyxyz said:

Hi walking, have you ever gotten a bj from a "fat" chick? Rumor has it they give good ones. I've heard that average weight girls with smaller size boobs and thin waist with boyfriends named Guy are the best however. Thats what I've heard anyway

Bragging again eh :biggrin:

• Haha 3