A Mockery of Sex

Lipstick

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

however that does not prevent you from coming back all the time on the forum even after you ask yourself that all your accounts be deleted
So if you can't cut the cord with the forum, it's because in a way it's not that boring

Stop thinking that you understand my motivations. Your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lipstick said:

Stop thinking that you understand my motivations. Your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear.

I'm not claiming anything at all, I just allow myself to comment on what you do or ask
It's not my fault that you often change your mind

1 hour ago, TBG 150 said:

Not entirely true. Look at the numbers of the sites themselves. They fell off of the cliff. In retrospect, the chatter over here fell into a coma too. 

If the sites bothered to get some decent people and not run reruns of 'has beens', then maybe the numbers will increase across the board.

It's not the people on the sites so much as it's the people on this site who are the problem. The people who created a buzz, people like Amy3 and Harley, got strung up on a trees, while they rightgeous ones ran into hidden clubs and relished in their power over this place. A house divided falls. Where the moderators fuck up is catering to them with this idea that peace and calmness is the goal. Calmness yields a slow death of a forum and lowers the level of acceptable speech to the point of boredom and repetition. Vareity is the spice of life.  

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hey @StnCld316 just a quick little question: if you banned someone -indefinitely,- then that person creates a new account and you know that new account is the same person that you banned -indefinitely,- why not ban the new account as well? Just curious.

Oh i was wondering why i felt not so comfortable when met you in some topic before many years ago.You just helped me to recognize the reason of why that feeling.think i don't need many else reasons after that.Pitiful case😏

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

Hey @StnCld316 just a quick little question: if you banned someone -indefinitely,- then that person creates a new account and you know that new account is the same person that you banned -indefinitely,- why not ban the new account as well? Just curious.

The glory of IP's and VPNs is that they can change endlessly. This makes for really good target practice for us moderators, along with a few chuckles .

I think it's an entertainment thing for everybody involved, although we've been known to block off sectors of geographic areas that were posting illegal spam materials.

Let us know if you see something like this. We love our warrior status, and we keep our ban hammers very polished until they strike. We don't want to transmit Covid, you understand.

Then we polish and shine them up nicely and reload our weaponry so StnCld doesn't give us bad marks when he does inspections. Wiping out the enemy is always great fun for moderators. 😊

388395796_BANHAMMER.jpg.d89e625a1db08ff992a88efbfca2bc94.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

The glory of IP's and VPNs is that they can change endlessly. This makes for really good target practice for us moderators, along with a few chuckles .

I think it's an entertainment thing for everybody involved, although we've been known to block off sectors of geographic areas that were posting illegal spam materials.

Let us know if you see something like this. We love our warrior status, and we keep our ban hammers very polished until they strike. We don't want to transmit Covid, you understand.

Then we polish and shine them up nicely and reload our weaponry so StnCld doesn't give us bad marks when he does inspections. Wiping out the enemy is always great fun for moderators. 😊

388395796_BANHAMMER.jpg.d89e625a1db08ff992a88efbfca2bc94.jpg

Pretty sure he is already back as Pinkheels. 

50 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Pretty sure he is already back as Pinkheels. 

So what Jabs,why don't you and your gang not just ignore him?.If he was physically assaulting you or something serious to you personally I would get it but it's nowhere near as bad as that.Misc wants him banned!!why?because Amy has said things he doesn't like to hear,how grown up and mature is that👎Squish wants to post in the club, well on you go then if that's where you prefer to be but do us a favour and stay there and stop dropping in here now and again to stir up trouble.If you all can't handle Amy's rhetoric like mature adults then maybe this is too much of a grown ups forum for you.

• Like 6

2 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

So what Jabs,why don't you and your gang not just ignore him?.If he was physically assaulting you or something serious to you personally I would get it but it's nowhere near as bad as that.Misc wants him banned!!why?because Amy has said things he doesn't like to hear,how grown up and mature is that👎Squish wants to post in the club, well on you go then if that's where you prefer to be but do us a favour and stay there and stop dropping in here now and again to stir up trouble.If you all can't handle Amy's rhetoric like mature adults then maybe this is too much of a grown ups forum for you.

Well said young man couldn't agree with you more, Jabs and his cronies are behaving like a bunch of obsessives which is becoming very boring and frankly just stupid, immature and very irritating. Most members are getting more fed up with hearing the Jabbath and his mates moans and groans than they were with Amy i think :biggrin:

For fucks sake grow up all of you, too many people on here are getting too big for their boots and just intent on feeding their own ego i think and then they have the nerve to complain about someone else. Why don't they all just put him on ignore if they can't stand reading his posts or if they cant do that then just fuck off to their club, stay there and let us all get on with it in the public forum and free speech.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

33 minutes ago, Robwin said:

Well said young man couldn't agree with you more, Jabs and his cronies are behaving like a bunch of obsessives which is becoming very boring and frankly just stupid, immature and very irritating. Most members are getting more fed up with hearing the Jabbath and his mates moans and groans than they were with Amy i think :biggrin:

For fucks sake grow up all of you, too many people on here are getting too big for their boots and just intent on feeding their own ego i think and then they have the nerve to complain about someone else. Why don't they all just put him on ignore if they can't stand reading his posts or if they cant do that then just fuck off to their club, stay there and let us all get on with it in the public forum and free speech.

You made a good point there Rob that I hadn't picked up on,yeh your right the Anti Amy stuff is becoming just as annoying,boring and repetitive.They should make a choice:

(1) Club and no Amy or

(2)Open forum and accept or ignore whatever you like or don't like.

Do they not realise they are actually the minority constantly banging on about Amy and a lot of the majority are pissed off listening to it.

• Like 4