US General Domestic Politics #10 Begin 10/29/20

3 hours ago, Calle said:

Citizens vote for who represent them at the State level. Citizens vote for their representatives, yes, but they cannot be sure that their vote affects the federal election, because all state representatives have to vote for the candidate that won in their state. Crazy!

It depends on the state. Each State is it's own territory, with it's own laws. Where the Federal government comes in is to make sure (in theory) that no State laws violate a persons constitutional right. That's why it's a union, and each state chooses. You're a resident of a State, which by default makes you a citizen of the Union. But if you don't like something you can move, vote for a different representative, move to have the State laws changed, etc...  

What would be crazy is for a State to decide for other States how they should vote. Incidentally, not every State mandates winner-take-all votes, most do, but not all.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well but in four years there will be a new republican candidate. You say he will have no chance at all to win because of Trump?

good. the republicans have sucked for a long time. how else could the moron in chief have taken them over so easily?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

He really believes somebody can fake thousands of votes in such short time and nobody will notice it? Most election stations are run by a democrat and republican person. How should that even be possible? 

And in the world of social media there would have been already photos and / or videos posted of election fraud when this was true.. 

trump is a lying sack of shit who should never have been president. the damage done by he & his cult is horrible & maybe irreparable. 

• Like 3

18 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Sometimes I think there should be at least a little bit reasonable thinking left in him...

everyone had hoped for that but after 4 years it's become painfully obvious that he has no sense & cares about nothing but himself.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, jabbath1987 said:

Funny thing when they stop counting now Biden won Michigan and Nevada and will have the 270 votes regardless what happens in Pennsylvania

president penisbrain thinks that his votes should be counted but not biden's. totally fair in his mind. we've been living with this kind of crap for too long now. hopefully the nightmare will be over soon.

• Like 3

14 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I bet he even fiddles his scorecard...🙄

he does. there has been a book about his cheating at golf including winning club championships that he didn't play in. he has lied so much that he can't tell the difference between reality & fantasy. just like his cult followers.

tumblr_orw2erkhPf1w0oc8to2_500.gif

daajwgw-f694b515-91ec-429f-8b4b-5498763ce5be.gif

giphy (1).gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Alladino said:

I think @Ridgerunner stopped thinking a long time ago. He only repeats the lies Trump and Fox hammered into him. 🤐

There is no evidence whatsoever for this whole mail vote fraud story. All this is just an anti-democratic attempt by Trump to exclude votes not convenient to him. It leaves me stunned when I see that there are really people who seem to buy this bullshit from Trump.

My goodness, how often have I heard republican talk about how important the constitution is to them. How does it fit that some of these people now try everything to suppress votes.

So says the Putin ass kissing Russian agent. You devious bastard.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, moos54 said:

Can you express yourself without insulting others? or it's daddy Trump who forgot to teach you how to do it, given the bad example he shows to the world every day :angel:

he can't. he hasn't learned anything else living in dear leader's asshole.

• Like 1