B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #33 (November)

18 minutes ago, merz28 said:

Maybe her blowup with Nelly in the kitchen the other day was not received so well?

Interesting...I didn't know this..... As I say Nelly and Bogdown just don't fit with this younger group...  In their history they seemed cool on their own ...lots of edgy fucking, bating, and occassional guests (test subjects ) .....They need their own place period.... they just stiffle the playfulness of these younger girlies.... 

• Upvote 2

Megan and Holly's shows have gotten lamer and lamer the longer they've stayed.

This whole apartment feels like it's sleepwalking a bit. The occasional 'party' they have usually ends before midnight with nothing happening. Other than that it's mostly watching tv, girls in their rooms by themselves by 9 PM, and infrequent Megan robot shows with whoever's name she's drawn out of a hat. I quite like Elmira and Amy and Holly (and Megan's had interesting moments during previous stays), but there's a distinct lack of excitement in this place. Makes me miss Diane & Olya's last month or two.

Could definitely be worse though. They all seem to get along well and it's not unpleasant to watch. Just a little boring.

• Like 5

13 minutes ago, timber said:

Gli spettacoli di Megan e Holly sono diventati sempre più lamentosi più a lungo sono rimasti.

L'intero appartamento sembra un po 'sonnambulo. La "festa" occasionale che fanno di solito finisce prima di mezzanotte senza che succeda nulla. Oltre a questo è per lo più guardare la tv, le ragazze nelle loro stanze da sole alle 21:00 e rari spettacoli di robot Megan con il nome che ha tirato fuori da un cappello. Mi piacciono molto Elmira, Amy e Holly (e Megan ha avuto momenti interessanti durante i soggiorni precedenti), ma c'è una netta mancanza di eccitazione in questo posto. Mi mancano gli ultimi mesi di Diane e Olya.

Potrebbe sicuramente essere peggio però. Sembrano tutti andare d'accordo e non è spiacevole da guardare. Solo un po 'noioso.

tranquillo, a breve arriverà il giocattolo, e avrete lo spettacolo che cercate