B5 COV Alexandra & Lucian / Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #11 (November)

At least with the end of October and the beginning of November , we had something taking place in the apartment after a very long time  , to be honest it was funny and with good spirit and vibes and with the drinks flowing , it was more entertaining to see all of them interacting happily with one another 😎

• Like 1

The amount of times this place goes MN sinse "pimp" Bogdan good pals are residents(in infinite vacations)is amazing.At least two,three times per week.Its Sunday rlc should try to keep all the few houses online instead of just putting them MN to satisfy the crew and some residents.

• 2 weeks later...

Despite of  the good atmosphere  currently with all the tenants in this apartment , the sexual actions that are happening daily and in general an apartment that could easily be watched for fun and entertainment , I think it isn’t so much viewable ( of course only RLC admins know this ) because we the viewers are tired of so many months of the same participants ( Lucian and Alexandra and also the return of Piper and Taylor ) .. it is strange to be honest because there isn’t an obvious negative thing in this apartment but it is few the times that we would comment .. I think it is one of the places that a change is needed . 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Despite of  the good atmosphere  currently with all the tenants in this apartment , the sexual actions that are happening daily and in general an apartment that could easily be watched for fun and entertainment , I think it isn’t so much viewable ( of course only RLC admins know this ) because we the viewers are tired of so many months of the same participants ( Lucian and Alexandra and also the return of Piper and Taylor ) .. it is strange to be honest because there isn’t an obvious negative thing in this apartment but it is few the times that we would comment .. I think it is one of the places that a change is needed . 

Classic example of this was tonight when Piper and Taylor fucked with a double ended dildo...Not a peep from the forum...

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

Classic example of this was tonight when Piper and Taylor fucked with a double ended dildo...Not a peep from the forum...

Exactly .. I am also not into lesbian sex so much , although I have enjoyed the “ romance “ between Bonnie and Alex earlier this year .. strange me I guess 😆 But for any great lesbian sex fans , this tonight was super . 

• Like 1