Gera (2020) Part #1

@Parxx

I found it for you:

(9) Treat Others and Their Comments and/or Quotes with Respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VoyeurHouse, Camarads, and Old Dudes Threads.   If You do not Like Your Posts Criticized then do not do it to others.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

Any Violation of the Rules will Result in Warnings Given with a Possibility of being Having Forum Privileges Revoked for a Specified Time or being Banned Depending on the Severity of what had Transpired.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, jabbath1987 said:

@Parxx

I found it for you:

(9) Treat Others and Their Comments and/or Quotes with Respect. Especially in the RLC, VHTV, VoyeurHouse, Camarads, and Old Dudes Threads.   If You do not Like Your Posts Criticized then do not do it to others.

Treat other Members and Tenants with Respect. It is fine to disagree with another's opinion or to critique the action of the tenants, but do so in constructive ways using Socially Acceptable Language.

( Complaints about this Rule Change can be Posted in the Rants & Flame Wars Thread )

Any Violation of the Rules will Result in Warnings Given with a Possibility of being Having Forum Privileges Revoked for a Specified Time or being Banned Depending on the Severity of what had Transpired.

I read it before I joined. I can fully understand insulting fellow CC members since they will read the post and may not like some words used, etc. But I still can’t get around my head how is it even possible to insult a tenant who is not a member of this forum. And if he/she is, how to you differentiate between insults and criticism. If someone says to you that you are boring and lazy, you may feel insulted. But a lot of us have been saying that for Ken and he has access to these comments. So are we criticising him or insulting him as per the rules ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Parxx said:

But I still can’t get around my head how is it even possible to insult a tenant who is not a member of this forum.

It's a matter of being respectful and not being an asshole.

It's obvious at this point that tenants read the forums, and when you speak about forum members, some of the tenants ARE members of the forum, ie. Ken.

• Like 3

31 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Well, I have the perfect candidate in @groomy to get banned 😃. He not only rips the participants but also us about our moaning comments with proper data. Quite enjoy his posts. He has certified me as an idiot, which I gladly accepted, for following Still apt and has stopped following that apt since.

He has been on mission for a long time now, posting the same comment on every topic. sometime he adds some old pictures to back up his claims 😂  there is nothing really especial about what he has to say. his comments are very repetitive and extremely boring, but he never insults anyone, so there is no reason for him to be banned.

we also have a few trolls who leave negative comments on every topic no matter what the participants do. apart from these few, most members are actually nice, and are here to have fun. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, bluewinner said:

He has been on mission for a long time now, posting the same comment on every topic. sometime he adds some old pictures to back up his claims 😂  there is nothing really especial about what he has to say. his comments are very repetitive and extremely boring, but he never insults anyone, so there is no reason for him to be banned.

we also have a few trolls who leave negative comments on every topic no matter what the participants do. apart from these few, most members are actually nice, and are here to have fun. 

Guys, chill down. I haven’t read what groomy has said in the past but from the time I am in, I find his comments logical and like his comments though I may not agree with some. The ban comment is a joke. I hope smiley does mean something here.

13 minutes ago, Parxx said:

I read it before I joined. I can fully understand insulting fellow CC members since they will read the post and may not like some words used, etc. But I still can’t get around my head how is it even possible to insult a tenant who is not a member of this forum. And if he/she is, how to you differentiate between insults and criticism. If someone says to you that you are boring and lazy, you may feel insulted. But a lot of us have been saying that for Ken and he has access to these comments. So are we criticising him or insulting him as per the rules ?

If you like some tenants, and don't like the others and leave positive and negative comments on different topics, you are just a regular member and you have no problem. if you leave only repetitive negative comments about tenants and vhtv on every topic then you are a troll, but from what I have seen the trolls are tolerated, so you still have nothing to worry about. but if you start name calling members and/or participants, then moderators might take action and ban you for a few days. 

• Like 2