Gera (2020) Part #1

Well with all the discussion regarding agreements, disagreements, rules, insults, criticism, etc. one thing most of us will agree is that VH for the last few days have been at it’s boring best or worst and so we need Demi apt to be up and running ASAP and hopefully Dalia/Donovan apt as well so that we can see that Coke guy’s girlfriend again and hope this time she goes one step further than a blow job 😀

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Fully agree to that 👍

Yes, but have some remark.

36 minutes ago, moos54 said:

even if these apartments are far from ideal, I prefer 100 times more apartments like Barbie or Helena but this only engages my simple opinion and what I like to watch in this kind of project

You have advantage of safekeeping interest because you don't understand what's going inside. You can only guess about visual. It quickly becomes uninteresting to me (and not only to me, but everyone who understands language).

I support the position - something for everyoneBut it doesn't work. Now (not only now - all 2020):

- Happy all fans of watching sleeping people, people playing PS, or watching TV all days.

- Happy all fans who want to see kids living their first months without parental supervision, without work or school. But these are not kids from comedies or films. This is real people and they have zero energy.

- +/- happy pussycam fans from models from 3-4 page in CB/Bonga.

- happy lovers of empty apartments or night cameras. Sadly, technical progress in VH has been canceled. Managers used shitcams (even better with Jab like are actually from AliExress trash bin with big discounts). Therefore, 2/4k - search for cockroaches in kitchen, tracking fly in the room is not available😒.

- happy routine lovers, naked cooking, daily sex for third or fifth month, in same positions.

But those who like really interesting and unusual events do not receive anything, or receive something once a month (not a fact). Wild parties. Hot participants. It's all gone.:cry:  Misty parties, Alisa parties without bf, Alex&Lina varied places, Krista&Andrew parties, Courtney house even Lydia&Loki left (they are realy dissatisfied with unfair fine). I do not demand someone to return. I just point that no one comes to replace them (or rather, ex-webcams, empty apartments, strange apartments or kids come in first months without parents).

16 minutes ago, Parxx said:

Well with all the discussion regarding agreements, disagreements, rules, insults, criticism, etc. one thing most of us will agree is that VH for the last few days have been at it’s boring best or worst and so we need Demi apt to be up and running ASAP and hopefully Dalia/Donovan apt as well so that we can see that Coke guy’s girlfriend again and hope this time she goes one step further than a blow job 😀

Screw these auditonees and young lazy fuckers... Get some new mature people that actually know how to fuck/masturbate. 

1 minute ago, Jonno said:

Screw these auditonees and young lazy fuckers... Get some new mature people that actually know how to fuck/masturbate. 

+6 apartments for you then my friend. Have rarely seen them not fucking or bating in those thumbnails. Few of them would have put a GoPro inside them if their manager provided them.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Parxx said:

+6 apartments for you then my friend. Have rarely seen them not fucking or bating in those thumbnails. Few of them would have put a GoPro inside them if their manager provided them.

You've clearly never watched them then... The masturbating and sex on Chaturbate is more real and convincing. 😃

3 minutes ago, Jonno said:

You've clearly never watched them then... The masturbating and sex on Chaturbate is more real and convincing. 😃

Watched Lolly/Bolly a few times but rest never actually. Few of them even looks trans to me. Not sure though.

5 minutes ago, budda said:

It seems this man's major concern is pulling the curtain. Gera gave him a wonderful and long blowjob but, thanks to him, we didn't see anything. Another "caveman" has arrived in VH !!

GERA.thumb.jpg.c0e6c725e771c7514dfef0a246f5a4e1.jpg

GERA1.thumb.jpg.ed5dab40ed35018aa46132906c6f6f10.jpg

GERA8.thumb.jpg.54487ca846d0995a0c5d2a092a6b7f39.jpg

GERA9.thumb.jpg.d6cc5de16f6b287e688359b5922b78e1.jpg

GERA10.thumb.jpg.d7efca2d28934b6f5b08ce33cb694314.jpg

GERA11.thumb.jpg.fef910cc46e6f93a91bfcb0bfae9a876.jpg

GERA12.thumb.jpg.7e7f8316f6ad8c47b84562432faa3874.jpg

He seems to have some kind of skin infection. Look at his back and elbows. May be he is trying to hide that.

30 minutes ago, groomy said:

Yes, but have some remark.

You have advantage of safekeeping interest because you don't understand what's going inside. You can only guess about visual. It quickly becomes uninteresting to me (and not only to me, but everyone who understands language).

I support the position - something for everyoneBut it doesn't work. Now (not only now - all 2020):

- Happy all fans of watching sleeping people, people playing PS, or watching TV all days.

- Happy all fans who want to see kids living their first months without parental supervision, without work or school. But these are not kids from comedies or films. This is real people and they have zero energy.

- +/- happy pussycam fans from models from 3-4 page in CB/Bonga.

- happy lovers of empty apartments or night cameras. Sadly, technical progress in VH has been canceled. Managers used shitcams (even better with Jab like are actually from AliExress trash bin with big discounts). Therefore, 2/4k - search for cockroaches in kitchen, tracking fly in the room is not available😒.

- happy routine lovers, naked cooking, daily sex for third or fifth month, in same positions.

But those who like really interesting and unusual events do not receive anything, or receive something once a month (not a fact). Wild parties. Hot participants. It's all gone.:cry:  Misty parties, Alisa parties without bf, Alex&Lina varied places, Krista&Andrew parties, Courtney house even Lydia&Loki left (they are realy dissatisfied with unfair fine). I do not demand someone to return. I just point that no one comes to replace them (or rather, ex-webcams, empty apartments, strange apartments or kids come in first months without parents).

I agree with you but when we subscribe to this kind of project, we also accept not to understand what these people can say to each other

For my part, the only culprits are VHTV, because they are the ones who allow all these apartments from different managers to be put online, VHTV has changed a lot over the years and not necessarily in the right direction from my point of view, this is why i am not a subscriber of this project

For me it is a mistake to open so many apartments because the subscriptions are not as exponential despite the addition of more and more apartments, which means that the share of the pie for the participants does not increase necessarily either but more likely to decrease, so they are forced to do things they probably would never have done in normal times

The life of the participants is only to please the members, who always want more and more for their money, from what I see on the forum, I find it unfortunate that we do not really know the participants because the only thing that how often they will be able to fuck and with how many other people, they become only objets 

We can no longer identify with the participants because there is too much turnover, for ever more profitability, sex becomes mechanical and is no more than a working tool instead of being a moment of pleasure, less is what I feel when I watch some videos from this project

I think it's a shame that we can't fully appreciate the beauty of these girls, personally I really like Barbie, Val, Helena, even for simple things