Gera (2020) Part #1

I believe that - as in all things - it is necessary to exercise the art of "common sense".
There are not only black and white: there are also numerous shades of gray.
For example, I used the expression "brainless" a couple of times.
Is it an insult? Isn't that an insult?
None of us are God who is above all and has the power to say what is right and what is wrong.
In any case, the beauty of a Forum is precisely the criticism otherwise what would Forum will be?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 11/19/2020 at 3:39 PM, bluewinner said:

I know. and there is nothing wrong with that. I just find it boring and repetitive as I have read your comments thousands of times. and at any given time there are some good and some boring places. it also depends on the viewers tastes. any comparison between apartments from different times can't be objective. it just be a matter of opinion.

Hi Bluewinner, I agree with you that repeating the same things dozens of times can get boring and even irritating.
However, I feel I have to defend - at least in part - Groomy.
I have joined VH since the beginning believing in their message: "Real people in real homes in the real time".
Even knowing it wasn't a true message, I appreciated the "normal" behavior of Josh and Silvia, Katie and Phil, Alice & Pavel, Layla & Eric, etc.
There were also a couple of orgy bands at the time: Brew, Drew, Anna, Alex and Alan, Tina, Serena.
A reasonable balance between "regular" couples and "transgressive" couples.
Over time, the number of couples dedicated to orgies has increased (Lola & Otto - Stella & Stephan - Sina & Jules - Mira & Henry - Melissa & Sergio - Isa & Bart - Leonie & Barney - Clarice & Sean - etc. etc.) with great satisfaction of all subscribers.
Unfortunately, starting from 2019, VH began to admit new Tenants who had little to do with the initial project: webcam people, exhibitionists, women - often ugly - who spend hours with their thighs spread in front of the cams, etc ..
If you read the comments, many Voyeurs have been tempted not to renew their subscriptions, myself included. I didn't do it just because in the meantime Dominessa, Isa, Clarice, Krista, Leonie arrived, and later on Eva, Helena, Val, Barbie, Gera, etc.
Today, of the names I mentioned above, most of them have disappeared, leaving the project 70% occupied by bad quality tenants.
If in doubt, look at Dane, Gretta, Lolly & Bolly, Dora & Marta, Elza, Milly, Rejolda, Nika, etc.
Honestly Bluewinner, can you compare Gretta with Dominessa or Elza with Clarice or Dane with Leonie?
I believe that VH needs to take a step back:

Decrease the quantity but raise the quality

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

38 minutes ago, budda said:

Hi Bluewinner, I agree with you that repeating the same things dozens of times can get boring and even irritating.
I have joined VH since the beginning believing in their message: "Real people in real homes in the real time".
Even knowing it wasn't a true message, I appreciated the "normal" behavior of Josh and Silvia, Katie and Phil, Alice & Pavel, Layla & Eric, etc.
There were also a couple of orgy bands at the time: Brew, Drew, Anna, Alex and Alan, Tina, Serena.
Over time, the number of couples dedicated to orgies has increased (Lola & Otto - Stella & Stephan - Sina & Jules - Mira & Henry - Melissa & Sergio - Isa & Bart - Leonie & Barney - Clarice & Sean - etc. etc.) with great satisfaction of all subscribers.
Unfortunately, starting from 2019, VH began to admit new Tenants who had little to do with the initial project: webcam people, exhibitionists, women - often ugly - who spend hours with their thighs spread in front of the cams, etc ..
If you read the comments, many Voyeurs have been tempted not to renew their subscriptions, myself included. I didn't do it just because in the meantime Dominessa, Isa, Clarice, Krista, Leonie arrived, and later on Eva, Helena, Val, Barbie, Gera, etc.
Today, of the names I mentioned above, most of them have disappeared, leaving the project 70% occupied by bad quality tenants.
If in doubt, look at Dane, Gretta, Lolly & Bolly, Dora & Marta, Elza, Milly, Rejolda, Nika, etc.
Honestly Bluewinner, can you compare Gretta with Dominessa or Elza with Clarice or Dane with Leonie?

Agree with the question of standards of the project decrease.. But that started exactly because subscribers needs. And if a place don't have viewers they will be gone. A subscriber that like place A have exactly the same "value" that a subscriber that like place B (the tastes question)

Bold1: That started around 2017, after first vh year (viki&kate arrived in december 2017) 
Bold2: Exception to Rejolda (that IMO i have no ideia why is in that middle at this moment), all the others (and some more - this Gera place included) i don't even watch live and rarely timeline exactly because of that, and doesn't bother me at all they being online. I dedicate my time to the others. The "problem" will be if ONLY that type of places be online. 
Bold3: Why you "compare" your "best" with your "worst" from different times? Wouldn't be more logical compare your "good" top with the "bad" top?? Why not Helena with Clarice, Val with Dominessa...?

28 minutes ago, budda said:

Very well said.

• Like 1

I think Gera is good looking and is full of energy. If only she didn’t try to put on a show all the time and had any resemblance of reality and had a better guy/friends than Ganzel, her apt have been worth following.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, budda said:

My criticism of Groomy's posts was not limited to them being repetitive and hence boring. To me he clearly has an agenda and that's to convince people to not subscribe to VHTV. he believes if there are less subscribers ( less money ) then things will start to change for better, Which I do not think is the case. In the contrary, I believe if there is no money the top content providers will be the first ones to leave as they are often people with higher motivation and better organizing skills, so if they realise there is no money for them in the project they will leave ( likes of Freddy & Harley, Scott & Sabrina, Bradley & Jennifer, and so on ) and we will be left with people with low expectation who are happy with any amount of money they receive as they don't put in any effort and the webcam workers who do not rely on VHTV as their first source of income. if you do not believe me you can check out Camarads.com which compare to VHTV has fewer subscribers, hence less money is floating around and contrary to Groomy's theory it has not been a success story. 

1 hour ago, budda said:

The people you have mentioned were the best of their own time, but at the same time there were so many unremarkable tenants that were not any better than the current lazy/ cam-workers. just to refresh your memory, think of CasaHot (2017), Julya & Raul (2018), Iren (2019) and ... I can name many of them, but you get the idea. 

of course if we just compare the worst current tenants with the best previous ones ( that's what Groomy does ) you would think the past was so glorious and the current situation is all doom and gloom . 

1 hour ago, budda said:

I don't compare Gretta with Domi , but here is the Alternative :

Dominessa Vs Val 

Clarice Vs Barbie

Leonie Vs Demi  

I think those are fairer comparisons 😁 

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, bluewinner said:

My criticism of Groomy's posts was not limited to them being repetitive and hence boring. To me he clearly has an agenda and that's to convince people to not subscribe to VHTV. he believes if there are less subscribers ( less money ) then things will start to change for better, Which I do not think is the case. In the contrary, I believe if there is no money the top content providers will be the first ones to leave as they are often people with higher motivation and better organizing skills, so if they realise there is no money for them in the project they will leave ( likes of Freddy & Harley, Scott & Sabrina, Bradley & Jennifer, and so on ) and we will be left with people with low expectation who are happy with any amount of money they receive as they don't put in any effort and the webcam workers who do not rely on VHTV as their first source of income. if you do not believe me you can check out Camarads.com which compare to VHTV has fewer subscribers, hence less money is floating around and contrary to Groomy's theory it has not been a success story. 

The people you have mentioned were the best of their own time, but at the same time there were so many unremarkable tenants that were not any better than the current lazy/ cam-workers. just to refresh your memory, think of CasaHot (2017), Julya & Raul (2018), Iren (2019) and ... I can name many of them, but you get the idea. 

of course if we just compare the worst current tenants with the best previous ones ( that's what Groomy does ) you would think the past was so glorious and the current situation is all doom and gloom . 

I don't compare Gretta with Domi , but here is the Alternative :

Dominessa Vs Val 

Clarice Vs Barbie

Leonie Vs Demi  

I think those are fairer comparisons 😁 

I quite agree that it is difficult to make comparisons for different periods (like saying Borg was better than Federer) but I'm sure I can say that at the beginning of VH the unremarkable tenants were really a very small percentage of all the others.

• Like 1