Are the RLC tenants burned out?

Guest Squirrel

Every couple seems like they are sick of their lifestyles.

Or maybe it's just me?  ???

Having a camers shoved up your ass 24 hours a day will burn anyone out after awhile.

Yeah,.. But where's that star quality we were all looking for?    You would think that having a cam shoved up your ass would make someone there shine.  But alas.

That place is as boring as watching grass grow. If RLC don't do something to make it interesting again they will lose a bunch of payers (like me). If they would get an English speaking couple in one of their places, they would get more interest. I hardly ever look there any more. Either they are burned out or I'm just bored with them. This new couple has sparked a little interest but so far they haven't done anything interesting. It's pretty bad when a glimpse of a nipple is the most exciting thing there is to talk about.

That place is as boring as watching grass grow. If RLC don't do something to make it interesting again they will lose a bunch of payers (like me). If they would get an English speaking couple in one of their places, they would get more interest. I hardly ever look there any more. Either they are burned out or I'm just bored with them. This new couple has sparked a little interest but so far they haven't done anything interesting. It's pretty bad when a glimpse of a nipple is the most exciting thing there is to talk about.

sometimes wear just because they too saw the naked girl ..... 1000 times no longer has much interest!