Peter Sutcliffe Burn In Hell

Jonno

7 hours ago, Jonno said:

Good riddance and hope was long and painful... Should have been burned at the stake decades ago. 

The ratepayers must be breathing a sigh of relief.  One less asshole no longer getting 3 squares and a cot.

Some Countries have made mistakes Capitol Punishment should have never ever been abolished.

• Like 4
  • Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

The ratepayers must be breathing a sigh of relief.  One less asshole no longer getting 3 squares and a cot.

Some Countries have made mistakes Capitol Punishment should have never ever been abolished.

While I take your point Stone I'm of the firm belief that the death penalty is only a get out clause for that type of low life scum.By executing them means they serve no penalty whatsoever.Let them rot in jail,let them face everyday life with"decent" prisoners who hopefully will make their lives hell day in day out,minimum time for outdoor exercise,no priveliges,as you say 3 squares a bed and a toilet nothing more nothing less and that 24/7 with no parole I would say is a punishment.I worked in a College that ran courses to rehabilitate prisoners back into society and I got chatting to a guy who had done 11 yrs for manslaughter and he admitted he deserved his sentence but the boredom and solitude was really hard to take.It's the mental torture,where could I be,what could I be doing but your stuck.He learned his lesson and swore that he would never end up in jail again.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

While I take your point Stone I'm of the firm belief that the death penalty is only a get out clause for that type of low life scum.By executing them means they serve no penalty whatsoever.Let them rot in jail,let them face everyday life with"decent" prisoners who hopefully will make their lives hell day in day out,minimum time for outdoor exercise,no priveliges,as you say 3 squares a bed and a toilet nothing more nothing less and that 24/7 with no parole I would say is a punishment.I worked in a College that ran courses to rehabilitate prisoners back into society and I got chatting to a guy who had done 11 yrs for manslaughter and he admitted he deserved his sentence but the boredom and solitude was really hard to take.It's the mental torture,where could I be,what could I be doing but your stuck.He learned his lesson and swore that he would never end up in jail again.

I guess his life inside wasn't a bed of roses...deservedly so. Seems like he had an option to escape it by not being treated for Covid, and he took it...I wonder how he contracted it?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

I guess his life inside wasn't a bed of roses...deservedly so. Seems like he had an option to escape it by not being treated for Covid, and he took it...I wonder how he contracted it?

A very good point Naga and I'm guessing he was probably in solitary.When you think about it prison must be the most easily implemented lockdown mechanism there is.

11 minutes ago, Dave 27 said:

A very good point Naga and I'm guessing he was probably in solitary.When you think about it prison must be the most easily implemented lockdown mechanism there is.

Btw Dave...very OT, but congrats to your footy team last night. You're gonna be playing with the big boys now after all this time away, I hope you can handle it...😉

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Btw Dave...very OT, but congrats to your footy team last night. You're gonna be playing with the big boys now after all this time away, I hope you can handle it...😉

Yeh nice to be back but trust me we are under no illusions about the task ahead.We know we are a country mile behind England and Croatia and realistically finishing the the best of the third places is our only hope.We got through,we celebrated but now it's back to reality pal.

4 hours ago, Dave 27 said:

Everyone has different beliefs of Capitol Punishment so we'll leave it at that. It's not worth a long drawn out debate that will go nowhere.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Everyone has different beliefs of Capitol Punishment so we'll leave it at that. It's not worth a long drawn out debate that will go nowhere.

I guess that cancels out the Political threads then.

• Haha 2