B1 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #18 (November)

1 hour ago, Noldus said:

Gina has 222 days today, 540 in total

if she doesn't come out of this depressive funk....she could leave anytime ..... she used to a big fave of mine but has looked haggard, depressed , withdrawn ...really ever since Hulio or whatever the fuck his douchebag name is .... got involved , came around .... she seems ready to go... 

48 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

if she doesn't come out of this depressive funk....she could leave anytime ..... she used to a big fave of mine but has looked haggard, depressed , withdrawn ...really ever since Hulio or whatever the fuck his douchebag name is .... got involved , came around .... she seems ready to go... 

she seems to be drinking a lot more lately, or am i wrong

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, wooders78 said:

she seems to be drinking a lot more lately, or am i wrong

heres the thing 1. you never see her to tell...in bed or bath...

2. she is way more fun when she IS drinking 

3. they ALL drink regularly 

I think she is feeling the Covid blues ( no parties..., no escape,  and maybe other RLC gang could be tired of her shit show over the long past and don't want to get involved .... Curly twat seems to just use her as there is no social life together ...fuck suck life ..... so ?????  lets hope she finds her way and her way, may be best to go out the door .... ? go find a Real , REAL LIFE...

4 minutes ago, Mark Thompson said:

heres the thing 1. you never see her to tell...in bed or bath...

2. she is way more fun when she IS drinking 

3. they ALL drink regularly 

I think she is feeling the Covid blues ( no parties..., no escape,  and maybe other RLC gang could be tired of her shit show over the long past and don't want to get involved .... Curly twat seems to just use her as there is no social life together ...fuck suck life ..... so ?????  lets hope she finds her way aand her may be best to go out the door .... ? go find a Real , REAL LIFE...

she misses irma so she should go meet up with her again

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

You won dear friend .. you are right in everything . 

I didn't mean to upset you.

For me pseudo lesbian has become a reference for all the sexual events between the girls that are not about sexual attraction between the girls but purely as a show for the camera. As I said, I also want to show how unrealistic GOV has become. Especially, these prime time events are particularly ridiculous. You can really see how RLC tries to put all these shows in a way that both Europe and America can watch.

Sex should be something that the residents have because they want so and just let us watch. Not something that is performed for the viewers but otherwise would not take place.

2 hours ago, Alladino said:

Para mí la pseudo lesbiana se ha convertido en un referente para todos los eventos sexuales entre las chicas que no son de atracción sexual entre chicas sino puramente como un espectáculo para la cámara. 

So you know how to differentiate all the authentic events from the fake ones...?, the kiss between Martina and Megan was a real sexual attraction or on the contrary it was just a show for the gallery...?

4 hours ago, Alladino said:

I didn't mean to upset you.

For me pseudo lesbian has become a reference for all the sexual events between the girls that are not about sexual attraction between the girls but purely as a show for the camera. As I said, I also want to show how unrealistic GOV has become. Especially, these prime time events are particularly ridiculous. You can really see how RLC tries to put all these shows in a way that both Europe and America can watch.

Sex should be something that the residents have because they want so and just let us watch. Not something that is performed for the viewers but otherwise would not take place.

You haven’t upset me , I just said that your opinion is the right one , that’s all . We all have our beliefs and opinions , it is yours that is the right one . 

5 hours ago, omedo said:

So you know how to differentiate all the authentic events from the fake ones...?, the kiss between Martina and Megan was a real sexual attraction or on the contrary it was just a show for the gallery...?

I asked someone about the kissing and I was told that the kissing you are referring to in the tub was discussed before hand.  So NO would be the appropriate answer.