B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #34 (November)

26 minutes ago, miscvoyeur said:

This coming from someone who used to trash the girls at B4 every day and every chance he got before Nelly and Bogdan even moved in. Can you say hypocrite and full of shit? I can.

Harley hasn't been a subscriber since over a year before B4 opened, and he had never liked this immoral whorehouse, though how would he know. Now when the couples were added, the atmosphere was suddenly great when there was just the girls in B4. Again, remember, this comes from someone who hasn't subscribed since over a year before the villa opened. This isn't only hypocracy, it's delusions. He has lost it, he's beyound a joke now.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Harley hasn't been a subscriber since over a year before B4 opened, and he had never liked this immoral whorehouse, though how would he know. Now when the couples were added, the atmosphere was suddenly great when there was just the girls in B4. Again, remember, this comes from someone who hasn't subscribed since over a year before the villa opened. This isn't only hypocracy, it's dilutions. He has lost it, he's beyound a joke now.

And on top that, constantly insulting members on the forum. The fact that he's still allowed on here is just absurd.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Harley hasn't been a subscriber since over a year before B4 opened, and he had never liked this immoral whorehouse, though how would he know. Now when the couples were added, the atmosphere was suddenly great when there was just the girls in B4. Again, remember, this comes from someone who hasn't subscribed since over a year before the villa opened. This isn't only hypocracy, it's dilutions. He has lost it, he's beyound a joke now.

he only comes on here to provoke people about a site he doesnt even watch and i thought i had no life lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, EMMETT111 said:

he only comes on here to provoke people about a site he doesnt even watch

Of course he watches it. That's literally the only thing he does. Multiple people have acknowledged that he begs them for vids. He started a thread just so he could talk to himself about the barca girls. I agree, he only wants to provoke people because his life is empty without CC interaction.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Harley hasn't been a subscriber since over a year before B4 opened, and he had never liked this immoral whorehouse, though how would he know. Now when the couples were added, the atmosphere was suddenly great when there was just the girls in B4. Again, remember, this comes from someone who hasn't subscribed since over a year before the villa opened. This isn't only hypocracy, it's delusions. He has lost it, he's beyound a joke now.

You have no clue what you are talking about Ed

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, HarleyFatboy said:

You have no clue what you are talking about Ed

Yeah, I admit, I'm not actually a meber of CC, but I still know this way better than you, because I have a source, let us call him Piper, and he tells me everything that gets written on CC. And I used to be a faithful member of CC up until about 3 years ago, so it's a fact that I know this alot better than you. You conservative minded buttcheeks just live in glass-tinted shithouses and can't accept a honest and frank opinion. Denying this is the same as surpressing free speach.

Stop bullshitting, Harley.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, Noldus said:

Loraine fucking

Nice. 😍 Maybe if they stick to this more often, then I can even grow to like Lorraine. But I just can't stand the rest of the wierd things they come up with, like in B2 the other night.

15 minutes ago, ed2 said:

Yeah, I admit, I'm not actually a meber of CC, but I still know this way better than you, because I have a source, let us call him Piper, and he tells me everything that gets written on CC. And I used to be a faithful member of CC up until about 3 years ago, so it's a fact that I know this alot better than you. You conservative minded buttcheeks just live in glass-tinted shithouses and can't accept a honest and frank opinion. Denying this is the same as surpressing free speach.

Love this post Ed.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, ed2 said:

You along with your buddy Miscvoyeur are both delusional to think that just because I stopped watching RLC, that I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about concerning B4.  When I threw the towel in with RLC I had a very close personal friend of mine that I had been sharing pictures and videos with for years.  He had taken up a subscription and was repaying the favor until he also had had enough of RLC.  Then, I know you are never going to believe this, but I actually do have friends on this forum Ed and those same friends over time have shared a great deal with me about B4 both in messaging and with pics and videos.  So you can play the dumb ass all you want to about how I know so much about B4, I don't care either way!

3 hours ago, moos54 said:

They probably kept in touch with the phone every day being in different apartments, I think it will always be the same even if Amy has left the project.

I have no doubt that they will keep their endless talks even out of RLC with their daily communication 😂🤣 I just get the feeling that Amy is a Barcelona resident and maybe they keep on meeting when times allowed once again .