Riley & Dave

Yeah, it looks like she is moving at half-speed, hardly ever talks anymore and is keeping away from her wine.  He definitely doesn't treat her the same as he did before their forced Chaturbate "vacation" period - the closest I have seen to any sense of affection between the two since their return is when he kissed her on her forehead after she gave him a blowjob.  It must have been a nasty breakup. 

I find the names very confusing.  They used to be Riley & Amelia.  Now they are Riley & Dave.  So looks like Amelia (girl's name) has become Dave (guy's name).  Riley can be either sex, and the dude's dick is too big to be called a girl, so maybe she had a sex change during their 3 months away and Amerlia became a Dave!  I guess time will tell if (s)he takes his/her pants off.

She was in with another girl 2-3 years back and that was the first Riley and Amelia. She has had 2 Chaturbate sites Hotmodellll and Mrbigtype she puts her real name as Roxanne so perhaps Camarads changed it to Riley. None of the participants names are real. Shame to see her like this.

I've just witness their sexual encounter and it was quit disturbing. It's obvious that she has a serious medical condition that makes her very passive. At first it looked like back problems but her speech and overall responsiveness is quite slow. So I think it's more a brain trauma or medications that makes her act like that. Even in her condition she needs to cater to the dudes needs. Which is cooking, although they've been eating McDonalds quit lot lately as she has trouble cooking and her daily mandatory leg spread. He's obviously a sex addict and needs it at least twice a day. Today he seemed a bit frustrated with her as she was unable to blow him fast as she used too. And she keeps moaning of pain when he trust hard. So at the end he just finished off and continued on his phone. So sad. 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
3 hours ago, TMR1 said:

Everything seems to have calmed down now... but wow was that intense for a few minutes!

they're all drunk so  this was bound to happen.

That's what happens when people get drunk.  They act like stupid fools.  :biggrin:

• 1 month later...
On 4/1/2021 at 7:00 PM, Artse1998 said:

hello, i think riley has new chanel on cb, but i can't find her, can anyone tell me the chanel? pm me,thanks

Same , i dont find her , if you had ty to Pm me