Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

Hi guys! 

Just a question, possibly an obvious one for many of you that follow Leora often. I mean. just to be clear.. I think Leora es the best, sexy, beautiful and love how horny she is. -

Anyway. In the beginning I thought she moved to some other apartment in another country for some few month with her Friend and so and then come back to the old apartment with Paul as far as I understand she is in touch with Paul, it is not that they split up right?

Does anyone understand what is Leora doing in that apartment for such a long time away from Paul if they still have a relationship? Maybe someone that speaks russian and understand what is going on with Leora??

Thanks!! 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
15 hours ago, tripa2005 said:

Hi guys! 

Just a question, possibly an obvious one for many of you that follow Leora often. I mean. just to be clear.. I think Leora es the best, sexy, beautiful and love how horny she is. -

Anyway. In the beginning I thought she moved to some other apartment in another country for some few month with her Friend and so and then come back to the old apartment with Paul as far as I understand she is in touch with Paul, it is not that they split up right?

Does anyone understand what is Leora doing in that apartment for such a long time away from Paul if they still have a relationship? Maybe someone that speaks russian and understand what is going on with Leora??

Thanks!! 

Leora accepted the offer to move to Prague. Paul was reluctant to uproot and emigrate, and he was also setting up his own business, so they agreed he would stay in Russia with their dog Eva. It is not known if he was originally planning to move to Prague after that, but so far he is still at home. Malia originally came to stay for three months but Covid has meant she cannot return home yet. As for the relationship between Paul and Leora, the only reason they are apart now is due to the Russian apartments closing, and they are in daily contact for a myriad of reasons, including Eva who has had health issues recently, but they are still very close, some days they can speak 5, 6 times on the phone. As regarding anything or anyone else, that is their own private lives which we are not privy to. Hope this helps.

Guest Slipper Guyquad
1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I don't understand this thing that Malia was supposed to be in Prague for three months. Who ever said he should only stay for 3 months?

Malia was only meant to be on a short contract, but lockdown prevented her from returning home. She had not signed a one year deal for example. Lockdown meant she had no option but to stay longer.

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Malia was only meant to be on a short contract, but lockdown prevented her from returning home. She had not signed a one year deal for example. Lockdown meant she had no option but to stay longer.

Ci credo poco, I confini erano stati aperti di nuovo questa estate. Se voleva tornare in Russia sarebbe già tornata da tempo. Mi pare strano che ora abbia allungato. 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

I don't believe it much, The borders had been opened again this summer. If she wanted to go back to Russia, she'd be back a long time ago. I find it strange that he's stretched now.

Only they know.

3 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Only they know.

È più probabile che sia finita così:

Leora si sentiva sola e visto che Paul ha rifiutato tutti gli inviti di Leora di trasferirsi a Praga ha contattato Malia, che poi ha contattato RLC. Il resto è storia. 

Io penso che Malia sia semplicemente la sostituzione di Paul. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

È più probabile che sia finita così:

Leora si sentiva sola e visto che Paul ha rifiutato tutti gli inviti di Leora di trasferirsi a Praga ha contattato Malia, che poi ha contattato RLC. Il resto è storia. 

Io penso che Malia sia semplicemente la sostituzione di Paul. 

Nope. 

• Like 2

Guest Slipper Guyquad
4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It's more likely to have ended like this:

Leora felt lonely and as Paul refused all of Leora's invitations to move to Prague she contacted Malia, who then contacted RLC. The rest is history.

I think Malia is just Paul's replacement.

Most likely not, not her though.....

Substitute, not replacement anyway.

Everything is only supposition or hearsay, the only people who definitely know are Leora and Malia...and they will let be known only what they wish to be known,even false information, and that applies to any source of information and in any form that information is divulged or relayed.

• Like 3