Opinions , ideas and speculations for out of the apartment life / activities - 2

tripa2005

2 hours ago, Raul399 said:

Hello everyone.....
My heart hurts to read everything that has happened in these last 24 hours ... yesterday I did not see this apartment ... when she is with Malia ... I do not see this apartment ... personal reasons ... hahaha
Everything that is happening ... I said it several months ago ... that this relationship was very toxic for her ... I commented on it in the forum ... I also said that he was the typical son of former KGB ... because of his appearance. ..hahaha and how manipulative he was ... just for his own interest ...
What I do not understand is that this relationship has already ended .. and she is still like a dog .. every time he calls her or sends a message she is there for him .. no matter what he has done to her .. humiliations he has received from him ...
As Jimbo says ... he is the same person who hypocritically said that he had found inner peace, and that until others found it they would always be negative .....
I've always said that Paul was very nice to me ... and I think he's the only person who really knows how to treat Leora ... I think he gives her peace of mind and balance in her life.
As long as Leora has this guy who speaks Russian and Ukrainian in her life ... these shitty conversations will be repeated ...
Leora has the solution ... but I doubt very much that she can solve it ... I hope she learns from this relationship for future relationships ...
Leora is strong ... an independent woman ... she doesn't need a man to be happy ... she needs to disconnect from social networks ... leave what this guy publishes ... forget about him ... but if she continues looking at the publications of this boy and see how he publicly humiliates her with his friends ... this will suffer again ...
I wish Leora the best ... that she disconnects from everything and that she only lean on the people who really love her without any interest ... that she find some hobbies so as not to think about anything ... and that she find the one again inner peace you've talked about and hanging out with positive people.

A lot of good points , I will disagree on the comment that she doesn’t need a man in her life . At a certain point you will always want a nice and sweet good morning  and good night with hugs and kisses , obviously sex when you are at this age . The problem is that few people can develop real feelings for another person when they go out of a long time relation . As I have said , i think this relation for Leora was kind of a “ rebound “ from Paul , as soon as the honeymoon months comes to an end , the problems arise . The time maybe then has come for all of those problems to come to surface and the incidents of today were perhaps the result of such explosion .  

2 hours ago, GAG-HER said:

He doesn't know, nor does malia boyfriend,  they have both been told the same story why thy cant come to their apartment. 

And this is for me the mistake of the story and thank you GAG-HER because with this post , you are solving so much of my thoughts . 

Without trust and not faith to the person you are starting something new , a relation will be doomed to fail . Quite obvious for me  then why we reached this point .

Of course I don’t say that they should tell them from day1 , but after a month that they were together , they should have trusted them with this big issue . No trust and faith , absolutely zero chance to succeed anything serious . 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It is called CARING. Looking out for someone. Offering advice. NOT ordering someone, saying to them 'Please listen to what we say'. Like any friend would do. And to have strangers offering their own support, love an advice, what could be more caring than that for someone?

But i can easily shut up.

I don’t think that Leora doesn’t know that people care about her , the problem is to know that we also care if sometimes we speak some negative words . This is the meaning in my opinion of people who really care . 

1 hour ago, GAG-HER said:

The reason i started translating much more  in MAY  of this year was because i noticed a strange behaviour , she was getting excited very quickly , then suddenly she was getting down just as quickly  ,  and while translating realised there was no reason for this.  I have translated most conversations since MAY ,  so  i know what's going on with her feelings with paul and why these arguments are happening and what they are about with her boyfriend which 1st started end of july.

PEPE, JIMBO AND SLIP  are   right in what they say is happening ,  and they are trying to get through to her, the only way they can.  She does read the forum , she has mentioned people in the forum and has respectful  names for them aswell .  

she also has a name for RAUL and rest of the trolls.  strange he never mentions that.. hahaha

I hope then that this intermediate interaction that she has with other members to help her realize lots of stuff that concern her . Still , if you allow others with their  opinions, no matter how good or bad they are , to affect the decisions you are making in your life and at the end not being clearly the decision that she wants to make for herself , this shows for me a very weak person who doesn’t trust herself , especially when it is a hard decision that needs to be done .

No one should have control of anyone’s life . 

7 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t think that Leora doesn’t know that people care about her , the problem is to know that we also care if sometimes we speak some negative words . This is the meaning in my opinion of people who really care . 

There's a difference between negative comments and disparaging comments when it comes to caring. 

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Leora loves Prague and sees it as her new home. She loves Paul, but things are too complex. If and when she leaves rlc, then things may change. Speculation.

If you love someone , you make anything in your power not to lose this person , despite the complexity and the problems . In life you can’t have all , in some things you win , in others you lose . For the posts  of tonight i understand that Leora needs Paul more than anything at the moment . There are restrictions in traveling , but mostly have to do with quarantine when you go to a destination . Maybe she should just pack a suitcase , visit Paul and the dog and clear her mind . But I don’t know or it hasn’t been cleared if Paul would really like that as well . 

• Like 1

Just now, ddhm said:

If you love someone , you make anything in your power not to lose this person , despite the complexity and the problems . In life you can’t have all , in some things you win , in others you lose . For the posts  of tonight i understand that Leora needs Paul more than anything at the moment . There are restrictions in traveling , but mostly have to do with quarantine when you go to a destination . Maybe she should just pack a suitcase , visit Paul and the dog and clear her mind . But I don’t know or it hasn’t been cleared if Paul would really like that as well . 

Guest Slipper Guyquad
11 minutes ago, Pepe said:

There's a difference between negative comments and disparaging comments when it comes to caring. 

Yep, a massive difference between say

"What an idiotic thing to do"

and 

"Please don't do this to yourself"

Not that the first thing HAS been said, but you know what i mean as an example. Things at times do have to be said, despite how much it can hurt or upset both the person involved and the person who cares saying it.

9 minutes ago, ddhm said:

If you love someone , you make anything in your power not to lose this person , despite the complexity and the problems . In life you can’t have all , in some things you win , in others you lose . For the posts  of tonight i understand that Leora needs Paul more than anything at the moment . There are restrictions in traveling , but mostly have to do with quarantine when you go to a destination . Maybe she should just pack a suitcase , visit Paul and the dog and clear her mind . But I don’t know or it hasn’t been cleared if Paul would really lie that as well . 

That is not what she needs. She needs to distance herself from him completely and move on. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

44 minutes ago, Pepe said:

Why does it have to be Leora is wrong or the other person why can't it both? 

As far as Paul goes he will never be able to give her the life she desires no matter how much they care for one another just one reason she's in Prague to try to start new life unfortunately she's still tied to Paul because of the money she has invested in his business and Eva that she left behind and her animal shelter she started. Until she's able to break those ties with him she'll never be fully happy no matter what she does or who she does it with. 

I am reading the whole evening that for whatever is happening , it is the guy’s fault , I mentioned Leora exactly because of that , that it might be also her mistake , obviously then it is both of them being wrong . 

About Paul and whatever life Leora wants I can only repeat myself unfortunately . In order to move on , you have to take some hard decisions , no matter what you will leave behind , hurt people and so on . It might sound selfish and for sure is but at the end no one cares for us except ourselves . And the truth is that no one cares for Leora the most except herself . 

49 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

My post referred to no phone calls to him in the apartment for a week, no going out at night for 2 weeks.

At no point did i say she wasn't in contact. She was. Just not phone calls in the apartment or going out.

Thanks for clarifying Slipper Guyquad 😊