Barbie & Ken (2020) Part #2

I never dreamed she was so hot --After her bout with the Purple dildo I think she is the hottest and sexiest girl on VHTV--She has this clark kent then superman thing going on--I never thought it would end as she just kept edging -WOW!--The only thing she does wrong is as soon as she is done washing the dildo she stops half way down the hall and gets the red panties out of the shelf she left them in and immediately puts them on--I liked her so much more in the black dress with her panties off--She was a really pleasant surprise today..... From start to finish with the dildo show...

Screenshot (2308).png

Screenshot (2333).png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sr71gn said:

I never dreamed she was so hot --After her bout with the Purple dildo I think she is the hottest and sexiest girl on VHTV--She has this clark kent then superman thing going on--I never thought it would end as she just kept edging -WOW!--The only thing she does wrong is as soon as she is done washing the dildo she stops half way down the hall and gets the red panties out of the shelf she left them in and immediately puts them on--I liked her so much more in the black dress with her panties off--She was a really pleasant surprise today..... 

Screenshot (2308).png

With Ken´s activity level and her pleasure it was not the last time - I hope, better I´m sure ....

• Like 1