Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who is the guy in the yellow sweater? I know he and his lady friend were visiting the other day, I'm just not familiar with the couple. I mean, I know they go through couples and singles like people are going out of fashion, but still one feels one ought to know the players in this weird game.

21 minutes ago, Albion said:

Who is the guy in the yellow sweater? I know he and his lady friend were visiting the other day, I'm just not familiar with the couple. I mean, I know they go through couples and singles like people are going out of fashion, but still one feels one ought to know the players in this weird game.

Don't think have seen him before, if so no one will have given the poor guy a name yet lol

• Haha 1

I don't want to tread on toes regarding naming people, but he looks like a 'Kevin' to me. he's not as keen on the proceedings as his lady is. certainly not keen to be pawed by Henry. Although his lady doesn't seem bothered by that. Again, not wanting to preempt the naming process, but if you have a 'Kevin' then it follows that you have a 'Sharon'. As seen on the green strips across car windscreen tops on the classiest of vehicles. 😀 That's what I'd name them anyhow. Others may disagree. That is their prerogative. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Albion said:

I don't want to tread on toes regarding naming people, but he looks like a 'Kevin' to me. he's not as keen on the proceedings as his lady is. certainly not keen to be pawed by Henry. Although his lady doesn't seem bothered by that. Again, not wanting to preempt the naming process, but if you have a 'Kevin' then it follows that you have a 'Sharon'. As seen on the green strips across car windscreen tops on the classiest of vehicles. 😀 That's what I'd name them anyhow. Others may disagree. That is their prerogative. 

I think that's Tara. IF I am right she first appeared with Christian and Ruta initially as a regular guest then more a part of the furniture. If I am right she then had a flat of her own for a while but it did not last long. Again if I am right she has some of the sexiest nipples on VHTV - "Scanny nuts" meaning big rubbery (hard) nipples the size of the wheel nuts on a large lorry! I also think she may be the lady who broke Mira and Henry's kitchen table in her enthusiasm to finger Mira on the tabletop?