Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For such a beautiful couple as Mira and Henry, they have some real unattractive friends.
tonight for example... they have that miserable blonde, and the dark haired girl with the saggy tits.
Come on M&H..you can do better than this. 
Last night's guest girl was gorgeous...but went home too early.

Love you Mira..you are a real angel..beautiful in every way.

• Like 1

So sorry to be so negative...but Mira is so perfect, I would love to see some beautiful couples interact with Mira and Henry, 
Too often the guests are not a match to Mira and Henry...
Please Mira, let's see some quality guests, someone who compares to your incredible beauty, I would love to see you interact with another girl in your league.
these frankly ropey and unattractive guests you have recently have spoiled my enjoyment of this apartment.
Maybe some good looking hugely endowed hunky guys would be great... to fuck you hard and fast, make you orgasm loudly.
I love to hear Mira in sexual ecstasy.. her moans and deep breathing are music to my ears.

• Like 1

On 12/5/2020 at 9:56 PM, AmyAmyAmy said:

creepy handzee boy on the prowl. Ew! 🤮 Mira needs to invite some super gay guy over so he can put he hands all over Henri all night. 

He's a pig.  Wearing his stupid black/brown jacket when people come over.  Mira can do much better, but she won't.  

3 hours ago, madwolf33 said:

henry wouldn't give a damn he is bisexual.

yeah, i know, but really since when? i haven't seen him be bisexual in a lifetime.

the point is he needs to experience someone pawing all over him to the point he gets uncomfortable. he is creepy in that regard.