Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/9/2020 at 6:45 PM, AmyAmyAmy said:

yeah, but, i want to see some flaming gay guy pawing all over him all day like he owns him. 

I agree Amy...It would be good to see Henry gang fucked by a group of  huge cocked gay bodybuilders.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, plum said:

I agree Amy...It would be good to see Henry gang fucked by a group of  huge cocked gay bodybuilders.

That made my pussy wet. Yes, excactly!  But, I don't want to see him liking though. 😂

• Haha 1

Seriously... what the fuck has happened to this apartment..it used to be so good to watch.
I love Mira and Henry, they used to have some great parties..some very attractive guest couples.
These days it's a fucking bore-fest.
Mira is a beautiful elegant woman, totally sexy, totally desirable.
I love her so much.
Please Mira and Henry, let's get back to the old days when you both enjoyed sexy erotic encounters with other couples.

• Like 2

On 12/9/2020 at 5:03 PM, budda said:

MIRA10.jpg.e8418337128120cc0991be1d1e476ff6.jpg

MIRA11.jpg.2e324b5ddad044c8b92dc46cb3981fbd.jpg

My God Budda.... these are superb pics... I would love to bury my head between Mira's thighs..to run circles around her clitoris with my tongue..to lick that beautiful ass..she is stunningly beautiful.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I am now watching Henry, in his dressing gown, playing computer games like a fucking 14 year old... Mira is nowhere in sight..a sad sight.
Where is the passion gone in this relationship?
Henry..a message to you.and this is only my take on this..
Mira is so beautiful, sensual, elegant, she deserves someone who worships her.
You seem totally disinterested in her at the moment.
If your relationship has gone stale..if you treat her for granted..let her go, let another man enjoy her fabulous body, 
I would love to worship her, to make love to her.
You don't realise what a lucky guy you are having such a glorious woman like Mira.