Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

25 minutes ago, plum said:

Seriously... what the fuck has happened to this apartment..it used to be so good to watch.
I love Mira and Henry, they used to have some great parties..some very attractive guest couples.
These days it's a fucking bore-fest.
Mira is a beautiful elegant woman, totally sexy, totally desirable.
I love her so much.
Please Mira and Henry, let's get back to the old days when you both enjoyed sexy erotic encounters with other couples.

mom and dad don't have anymore gas in the tank. they are managers and as usual, that leads to the slouch life. probably sick of getting criticized by people here, but mostly they just look tired and bored. i have to wonder what they would loo! like if they didn't know about cc. can only wonder. 

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Amy..you just hit the nail on the head.
These two have lost the spark.
They seem to tolerate each other of late.
No togetherness, no passion.
I have followed them both from day one.. I love them both..they used to be so good together, all that has disappeared.
Maybe comments on CC has made them that way...but they do get positive comments too..I am always praising Mira especially..because she deserves it..what a fabulous woman she is.
Henry has lately (IMHO) turned into a lazy, disinterested slob.
More interested in that teenage video game than that beautiful sensual woman he has the privilege to co-habitate with.
PS.
Great to have you back Amy.
always good to see your posts. x

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On 12/12/2020 at 8:21 PM, plum said:

Amy..you just hit the nail on the head.
These two have lost the spark.
They seem to tolerate each other of late.
No togetherness, no passion.
I have followed them both from day one.. I love them both..they used to be so good together, all that has disappeared.
Maybe comments on CC has made them that way...but they do get positive comments too..I am always praising Mira especially..because she deserves it..what a fabulous woman she is.
Henry has lately (IMHO) turned into a lazy, disinterested slob.
More interested in that teenage video game than that beautiful sensual woman he has the privilege to co-habitate with.
PS.
Great to have you back Amy.
always good to see your posts. x

Like most couples you go through a low phase every now and then. Either you survive it and pick it up again or you break up. 

Cycle of life.

Just now, moonlight89 said:

i listen couple of min, but i think she gonna stay for a bit in the apartment while M and H will go for vacation, or she is talking to have her own apartment 😕 didnt listen long enough 😄

First impression is she is cute. And you should listen more careful and longer my friend . Just kidding xD 🤣

• Haha 1