Mira & Henry (2020) Part #5

O_U812

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

First impression is she is cute. And you should listen more careful and longer my friend . Just kidding xD 🤣

Mira started to cook, and she was frying so it start to be annoying, and than she turned the ventilation on, than it was unberable so i moved on 😄 but still a person who was couple of times at their place with the most swinger couple in the world and did nothing, would not expect a lot, but she was talking about "girlfriends being allowed to visit" so in anycase would be 100% better than Alice and Roger place.

• Like 1

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

Mira started to cook, and she was frying so it start to be annoying, and than she turned the ventilation on, than it was unberable so i moved on 😄 but still a person who was couple of times at their place with the most swinger couple in the world and did nothing, would not expect a lot, but she was talking about "girlfriends being allowed to visit" so in anycase would be 100% better than Alice and Roger place.

So there is hope... 😉

31 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

First impression is she is cute. And you should listen more careful and longer my friend . Just kidding xD 🤣

well i went back and listen a bit, so friday night M and H will go for vacation and the girl will stay over, and from sunday she will have red days. and here i turn it off and moved on 🙂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, moonlight89 said:

well i went back and listen a bit, so friday night M and H will go for vacation and the girl will stay over, and from sunday she will have red days. and here i turn it off and moved on 🙂

Just when it got "interesting"🤣

6 minutes ago, Mira&Henry said:

Lol.its dark-blue

i have a strange feeling that the guest girl have some sympathy towoards Felix 😕 i dont have evindence to base my theory, but to me eye slook like it. i want to see Felix making a move to see how it gonna turn out 🙂 any coments on this Henry? 🙂