opinions and pronostics

the last couple varya/igor have stay just one month in this appartment.

j think this new couple don't stay many time here too.

they are too stressed with the cameras,they don't go sleep in bedroom

because j think there is too many cameras in this room.

she's afraid take shower,when j see her,sh'e stress me,j don't know why.

j don't think this couple can continue many time in this condition.

j have cancelled my suscription,if this couple are here in 3 months,j retry but

j think we can wait many months before see some sex but under the covers.

j don't know why rlc don't test new couple maybe 1 month test for see comportment

before put the couple online.it's not a good job.my pronostic is this couple leave this appartment

in maybe 3 or 4 weeks

Why don't you all guys quit instead of starting useless threads!! Apparently you missed their bubble bath and sex on the livingroom window. This couple is actually very playfull. The other day he was playing with her tits and pussy on the livingroom floor. And Angela has a very nice body.

As for the stupid comment about testing couples--RLC doesn't have to test shit, because these people are living their normal lives. They are not there for your entertainment or on-demand sex when you need a quick jerk

Why don't you all guys quit instead of starting useless threads!! Apparently you missed their bubble bath and sex on the livingroom window. This couple is actually very playfull. The other day he was playing with her tits and pussy on the livingroom floor. And Angela has a very nice body.

As for the stupid comment about testing couples--RLC doesn't have to test shit, because these people are living their normal lives. They are not there for your entertainment or on-demand sex when you need a quick jerk

j have open this topic just before she start take shower and sex soo now this topic is done but not possible cancel this topic,sorry