Nina & Kira, Masha & Lex (2020) Part #1

disneykid

13 minutes ago, refazer said:

Sorry, but that doesn't bother me at all.
To each his faults

Isn't the first time they did it. Their last place was quite sloppy work at the beginning too. Cables all over the place and insufficient sofa coverage. You might think they learned from it... ?🤔

Just now, jabbath1987 said:

Isn't the first time they did it. Their last place was quite sloppy work at the beginning too. Cables all over the place and insufficient sofa coverage. You might think they learned from it... ?🤔

Well If VH didn't learn nothing about that in 4 years... 😁

• Like 3

il y a 4 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Ce n'est pas la première fois qu'ils le font. Leur dernière place était aussi un travail assez bâclé au début. Câbles partout et couverture insuffisante du canapé. Vous pourriez penser qu'ils ont appris de ça ...? 🤔

It must not be easy living with you Everything must be in order I could not invite you to my place because it is worse than with girls.🤣

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, refazer said:

It must not be easy living with you Everything must be in order I could not invite you to my place because it is worse than with girls.🤣

Nah I just don't like sloppy work when it comes to the setup of cams. The thing is the place is not the only one suffering from this. Scotts place has similar problems...

il y a 2 minutes, jabbath1987 a dit :

Non, je n'aime tout simplement pas le travail bâclé en ce qui concerne la configuration des caméras. Le fait est que l’endroit n’est pas le seul à en souffrir. Scotts Place a des problèmes similaires ...

you should go to Russia to put some order in all this😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1