Fan Page Leora 2020 #2

patou

Une reaction de RLC pour eviter qu'on ecoute les conversations???

1 hour ago, patou said:

Une reaction de RLC pour eviter qu'on ecoute les conversations???

1 hour ago, moos54 said:

Ça n'empêche pas les membres premium de les entendres 

you should think about taking out a 12 month membership.

Guest Slipper Guyquad

So having caught up with today i see that -

She has 2 very nice sounding calls to Paul, like she always does now.

Then puts on her matching lacy red bra and knickers set (Only used for 'Special' occasions), puts hair straighteners, brush, shirt, slippers into her overnight white bag, then waits for someone to arrive, before saying bye to Malia.......

Leora, do you actually remember  Friday night??

....And Thursday night??

....And all the other times too????

We don't know as we aren't there. She could have gone anywhere. But seeing her last night text up to Midnight then stop, just like she used to with a 'Certain' person, left me feeling sick to the stomach. Just like when she was that close to calling him just 5 hours after nearly having a breakdown thanks to him.

As i said, WE DON'T KNOW if she is where we think she is.

But i bet she bloody well is. What on earth could have possibly been 'Righted' so quickly, after she got close to having a breakdown?

AND ON AND ON AND ON AND ON IT GOES.....

How long before the next yelling call?

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So having caught up with today i see that -

She has 2 very nice sounding calls to Paul, like she always does now.

Then puts on her matching lacy red bra and knickers set (Only used for 'Special' occasions), puts hair straighteners, brush, slippers into her overnight white bag, then waits for someone to arrive, before saying bye to Malia.......

Leora, do you actually remember  Friday night??

....And Thursday night??

....And all the other times too????

We don't know as we aren't there. She could have gone anywhere. But seeing her last night text up to Midnight then stop, just like she used to with a 'Certain' person, left me feeling sick to the stomach. Just like when she was that close to calling him just 5 hours after nearly having a breakdown thanks to him.

But i bet she bloody well is.

Get used to it SG, it's your future..😸

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

But i bet she bloody well is.

Yes I know how you feel but there´s absolutely nothing we can do about even if we could.We can only write here and hope that she will read

what we suggest she should do.But it´s her life and we can only hope that she´s not going to be hurt again.But I know it´s going to be like that again.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

Guest Slipper Guyquad
41 minutes ago, masterchef56 said:

Yes I know how you feel but there´s absolutely nothing we can do about even if we could.We can only write here and hope that she will read what we suggest she should do.But it´s her life and we can only hope that she´s not going to be hurt again.But I know it´s going to be like that again.

It still breaks my heart thinking of what i, and indeed all of us, saw on Friday night (Thursday was bad enough). Horrrible, shocking sight. But the most troublesome part is that all this can be prevented from ever happening again. But i fear that it WILL happen again, because when will this 'Whatever you wish to call it' thing end? I just don't get why she puts herself through this time and time again. And those incidents were hardly isolated either, it has been the case where she has lost her temper and had a go at him virtually once a week in the last couple of months. It's all been there live on camera. How many times will she allow herself to be put through this? I can't count how many calls i've witnessed that have gone this way - 7 on one Friday night alone, i've seen 3, 4 in just one night other times too. Yet she keeps going back in no time at all, only for it then to kick off again a week later, if that.

I mentioned it already, but will again. For 2 weeks, they had virtually no contact in the apartment apart from texts. No going out, and only one call for an entire week. And during that period, she was happy, laughing, contented and most important, calm and relaxed. She had spoken to Paul over 20 times in one of those weeks, spent many fun nights with Malia. Having a laugh, a sing song etc. Within 2 days of speaking on the phone to Loverboy again, she had lost it completely TWICE, ending with her smashing her phone screen, and sitting, shaking, on the end of the bed more angry, more emotional and more distraught than i have ever seen her. Yet just 5 hours later, looked as if she was ready to phone him again.....

I just wish that if she sees anything written here, that LOOKS negative or critical, is actually being said from one viewpoint - LEORA, WE CARE ABOUT YOU. 

That's why we say what we say. Think of us as a little family, looking out for you. For Malia too of course. We are fans, and as a result, want what's best for you. And to see you like that, then that is NOT what's best is it. I don't know if she will ever read this (Debatable but possible), but it may make her feel loved. And hopefully, help her to take a little step back, and look at the broader picture. Because right now she can easily solve the cause of one of her problems in life, the one which created all that on Thursday and Friday.

But will she. And this is addressed only to Leora herself. 

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

It still breaks my heart thinking of what i, and indeed all of us, saw on Friday night (Thursday was bad enough). Horrrible, shocking sight. But the most troublesome part is that all this can be prevented from ever happening again. But i fear that it WILL happen again, because when will this 'Whatever you wish to call it' thing end? I just don't get why she puts herself through this time and time again. And those incidents were hardly isolated either, it has been the case where she has lost her temper and had a go at him virtually once a week in the last couple of months. It's all been there live on camera. How many times will she allow herself to be put through this? I can't count how many calls i've witnessed that have gone this way - 7 on one Friday night alone, i've seen 3, 4 in just one night other times too. Yet she keeps going back in no time at all, only for it then to kick off again a week later, if that.

I mentioned it already, but will again. For 2 weeks, they had virtually no contact in the apartment apart from texts. No going out, and only one call for an entire week. And during that period, she was happy, laughing, contented and most important, calm and relaxed. She had spoken to Paul over 20 times in one of those weeks, spent many fun nights with Malia. Having a laugh, a sing song etc. Within 2 days of speaking on the phone to loverboy again, she had lost it completely TWICE, ending with her smashing her phone screen, and sitting, shaking, on the end of the bed more angry, more emotional and more distraught than i have ever seen her. Yet just 5 hours later, looked as if she was ready to phone him again.....

I just wish that if she sees anything written here, that LOOKS negative or critical, is actually being said from one viewpoint - LEORA, WE CARE ABOUT YOU. 

That's why we say what we say. Think of us as a little family, looking out for you. For Malia too of course. We are fans, and as a result, want what's best for you. And to see you like that, then that is NOT what's best is it. I don't know if she will ever read this (Debatable but possible), but it may make her feel loved. And hopefully, help her to take a little step back, and look at the broader picture. Because right now she can easily solve the cause of one of her problems in life, the one which created all that on Thursday and Friday.

But will she. And this is addressed only to Leora herself. 

You will get more response out of a brick wall.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2