Footy #1

nagachilli2

I still remember when the Russian apartments were open and they were watching the World Cup there , other than that , only at Alberto’s and Martina’s apartment I have seen watching football . On a personal note , big fanatical supporter of Olympiakos Piraeus here 😉😉😉 ( we rule this land 😆

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

What do you mean by "if" RLC get's to boring?  I've been told that no matter what is happening that it is really no fun to watch because it's the same repeats doing the same crap every time.

GO TEXANS...GO COWBOYS :biggrin:

The Cowgirls@!? I'd be ashamed to admit I'm a fan of those stinker loosers!

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I still remember when the Russian apartments were open and they were watching the World Cup there , other than that , only at Alberto’s and Martina’s apartment I have seen watching football . On a personal note , big fanatical supporter of Olympiakos Piraeus here 😉😉😉 ( we rule this land 😆

My team are in the 3rd tier of the English football league...Pretty apt really, because the part of UK I live, NE England, have just been put into the 3rd tier of Covid guidelines...in other words almost total lockdown...😒

Football for us here in Europe is soccer for you in the USA . I personally only watch the Super Bowl , the rules is always kind of difficult to understand to watch the American football . 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, nagachilli2 said:

My team are in the 3rd tier of the English football league...Pretty apt really, because the part of UK I live, NE England, have just been put into the 3rd tier of Covid guidelines...in other words almost total lockdown...😒

your footballers should be more careful :biggrin:

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Football for us here in Europe is soccer for you in the USA . I personally only watch the Super Bowl , the rules is always kind of difficult to understand to watch the American football . 

I understand, I hear that a lot from the Europeans and others.  Growing up with American football you just take it for granted and you think everyone should know the rules or at least most of them that is.  I watch soccer every now and then and that's only when football is not being played here in the states.