B5 COV Piper & Taylor / Claire & Carlos - General Topic 2020 #10 (December)

Saw earlier P&T were still at it arguing as they got up but although I’ve been through Replay I could only find where Taylor was groping Megan tits at the dinner table as she gave a face massage, Piper disappearing into the toilet with Bogdan and Taylor chucking Piper out the front door to go home so what really kicked it all off? What bit did I miss?

13 hours ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Violence in any relationship be it Man/ Woman or Woman/ Woman isn't acceptable, counseling can help.

Also these two need set boundaries on what is ok at parties. So hopefully jealously doesn't raise it's ugly head when drunk.  

They won't need to worry about that when B4 have their next one...😏

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

10 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

Looks like they've made up, both in the shower together.

If they have just wallpapered over the issues the issues will continue sadly.

14 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I dare say Piper and Taylor won't be on to many party lists for awhile. A part from their fighting all the time I do enjoy watching them at parties.

Nothing will change with them being invited to more parties.  They will not be sent home or anything like that.  They are real good friends with N&B and their little jealousy issue they had last night happens to everyone at some time or another regardless is there was physical contact or not.....just my .02

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

If they have just wallpapered over the issues the issues will continue sadly.

Sadly that is true, we hear so many stories were a couple have had the most beautiful life together then there is that one first time when one lashes out at the other, the first time is forgiven but it happens again and again after that. That s domestic abuse. I hope this is not the case with T&P.

• Like 1

Mind you if Piper wanted to teach Taylor a lesson, I'm available any time to help Piper out with some cuddles at a party.

Only Jokin..... my wife would kick me in the balls.....🤣