B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

5 minutes ago, Alladino said:

RLC has been much more realistic in many of the Russian apartments. I am not talking here about an absurd possibility, but about something that already has existed. Why all this fake events, when they could have real parties where the ratio between guys and girls is at least a bit more normal.  The aim should be to see what would happen without cameras and not to see a silly show that is only performed for the camera.

What I dislike about this forum is that so many people always only have in mind what they want to see. No matter how unrealistic or even ridiculous it may be. They expect entertainment and have no patience. That is the opposite of voyeurism. In normal life there are parties without strip games and group sex. Also the idea, that guys are just a negligible element, because the audience like to watch girls, is not thought through. Most girls like guys. Their real life, as long as they don't go to the monastery 😏, contains guys, this should also be included in RLC. BTW, I first came up with the idea of single guys through the Covid-19 discussion. If no external guests are possible, RLC should consider to include some guys in the cast.

Oh...we have our first cock craver pontification of the day after.  You got your cock...this is what it is and what it will be. 

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 3

11 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Is it only me or Loraine's ass looks bigger from her last visit ?

It does look like it's gotten better and overall also looks like she got even more attractive. A shame she's with a guy who's not that good in bed. I really really hope he will improve before they leave.

• Like 2