B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2020 #35 (December)

4 hours ago, miscvoyeur said:

It does look like it's gotten better and overall also looks like she got even more attractive. A shame she's with a guy who's not that good in bed. I really really hope he will improve before they leave.

Exactly the ass looks much better and a bit bigger with a nice shape lmao as for Anthony so far what i have observed he seems like a cool guy but yeah he is not that good in bed

I don’t know if Anthony is actually terrible at bed , somehow this couple doesn’t bring in my eyes that they have passion for their sex , it happens just because it needs to happen , either because they are a couple or it is RLC , but they don’t have for example the connection like Bogdan and Nelly to refer to the same apartment . Maybe they just took this job for a variety of reasons and aren’t there with their mind to enjoy . But maybe I am completely wrong , it is just how it comes out to me for all the time that they have been here and as long as I have watched them . 

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t know if Anthony is actually terrible at bed , somehow this couple doesn’t bring in my eyes that they have passion for their sex , it happens just because it needs to happen , either because they are a couple or it is RLC , but they don’t have for example the connection like Bogdan and Nelly to refer to the same apartment . Maybe they just took this job for a variety of reasons and aren’t there with their mind to enjoy . But maybe I am completely wrong , it is just how it comes out to me for all the time that they have been here and as long as I have watched them . 

I've heard that his laugh is as fake as he is and I've also heard that he is a predator.  What are your thoughts on that?  I can't wait to read the reply!!

29 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

He looks like a nice guy, but I don't think they fit in B4.. They really should have their own apartment and let B4 be GOV again... 

No, they should stay in the house. Best would be, to find more couples.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 4
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, Alladino said:

No, they should stay in the house. Best would be, to find more couples.

Two girls and to couples... Megan and Holly has 84 days today, so I think Megan leaving soon..
(Monica and Ariana 79 days and Amria 85)
So maybe more couples for you 🙂  

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

Il y a 2 heures, HarleyFatboy a dit :

J'ai entendu dire que son rire était aussi faux que lui et j'ai aussi entendu dire qu'il était un prédateur. Que pensez-vous de cela? J'ai hâte de lire la réponse !!

faux comme tes commentaires??????non il ne faut pas exagérer