Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #2

StnCld316

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

Such a pity they were trying to sell this crap, Angelo didn't even get a semi hard on so it wasn't anywhere near sex just grinding by Caro.

They don't even know who is who, how do you expect they check if they are fucking??? 😁 And before that riding scene was even worse

21 hours ago, Just In said:

Such a pity they were trying to sell this crap, Angelo didn't even get a semi hard on so it wasn't anywhere near sex just grinding by Caro.

Yes, Angelo fucked Caro, I could see it. At first I thought it was Esperanza but no, it was Caro. What Esperanza is saying that her guy is foreign fucking ... Ui ui ui ...
That is sure to cause trouble or Esperanza likes to share.

2 hours ago, Teip2019 said:

Yes, Angelo fucked Caro, I could see it. At first I thought it was Esperanza but no, it was Caro. What Esperanza is saying that her guy is foreign fucking ... Ui ui ui ...
That is sure to cause trouble or Esperanza likes to share.

He did not fuck Caro his dick was limp and never entered her, all they were doing was grinding with simulated sex.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Just In said:

He did not fuck Caro his dick was limp and never entered her, all they were doing was grinding with simulated sex.

Ok, danke für die Info. Habe es auch nur so ais dem Blickwinkel gesehen. 

Ich werde mein ABO da eh nicht verlängern, da es da sowas von langweillig geworden ist.

35 minutes ago, Just In said:

Hi guys, I'm new here, but I'm an old fan of this house, I have noticed that many of you want to understand what you are talking about in this house.  What happened with Caro, is that if they were getting horny but they were afraid that, Esperanza, would wake up and enter the room.  There was very little penetration, it lasted only a few minutes, because Angelo was flaccid with fear.

5 hours ago, Just In said:

There was a bit of a penetration and he did get limp. He started alright But lost erection.

Edit - I take that back, You are right Just In.I saw it again and it was absolutely fake and the riding part is hilarious.