Dane & Ambar (2020) Part #2

4 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Well they were the ones making the action. Dane & Ambar were really not much interesting...

they are using the guest bedroom with a script of daily activities for cam shows.. with a repeated sequence day after day. At least dane&ambar are natural and don't put the pussy inside the cam

Esperanza had problems with Caro and Selina, but will continue to visit Angelo.  if Ambar and Dane are natural they were a little sick but I heard they feel better and now they will be more sexually active, I just hope they come back to make those interesting and fun parties that they did at the beginning.

• Thanks 1

On 11/20/2020 at 2:52 AM, lovervyh said:

Esperanza had problems with Caro and Selina, but will continue to visit Angelo.  if Ambar and Dane are natural they were a little sick but I heard they feel better and now they will be more sexually active, I just hope they come back to make those interesting and fun parties that they did at the beginning.

Are you sure that Esperanza will continue to visit? This ain't looking like Esperanza or she gained a lot of weight in a few days😁

• Like 2