Karolina & Hasan (2020) Part #1

• StnCld316 changed the title to Karolina & Hasan (2020) Part #1
5 minutes ago, jabbath1987 said:

Guests from Elza place. And we see the shitty cam from Lolli Bolli place here again too. Seems it also passed the audition.
Cam setup a disaster in living area. Well as usual with places from that manager I pass 💩

I would say on the whole it isn't a complete failure as the bedroom and bathroom cams look ok to me, the living room can benefit with some adjustments and I don't know what they are thinking putting cam 1 above the hob in the kitchen.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, waldi said:

who is who?

I presume many participants must hate you because of that emoji😜

rather managers. Have nothing against the participants even when I pass on watching them. It is the managers doing shitty work. So that emoji is for them and they really earned it once again 🏆💩

8 minutes ago, coolcucumber said:

Soon they are gonna take over the whole of VHTV. It all started with Nikki, next stop was Mulan and Elza then came Gretta Ganzel etc etc and in 6 months time VHTV will be NHTV (Nikki House TV).

Good eh,while they are all here there's no one in their own apartments eh, makes sense :biggrin:

• Upvote 1

my issue to is with the manager. my intuition tells me he is not a decent person and it concerns me that he is the type who would take advantage of his staff. i don't like to see people living in apts who appear to be told to work the cams all day. that's not a job, that's a slave.

• Like 1