Fan of Holly

2 hours ago, ansast said:

Hey people who s on? Since i got a member since 1 dec 2020 she got my attention between the other beautiful girls ofc.

She's a little stunner...You have good taste!

Welcome to the madhouse and I hope you enjoy it...😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, ansast said:

Hey people who s on? Since i got a member since 1 dec 2020 she got my attention between the other beautiful girls ofc.

Welcome to posting on the forum and I hope you don't wear your heart on your sleeve!!

Facially, Holly is by far the prettiest girl in that house and none of the others even come close IMO.  

• Upvote 2

On 12/9/2020 at 4:52 PM, HarleyFatboy said:

Welcome to posting on the forum and I hope you don't wear your heart on your sleeve!!

Facially, Holly is by far the prettiest girl in that house and none of the others even come close IMO.  

correct and i mnot a fan of nelly and her friend bogda. Seems they rule the house and they give them alcohol and drugs (weed)

i think trying to make doing them things especially Nelly. She looks even bit in love with Holly. The old and the young bah...

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, ansast said:

correct and i mnot a fan of nelly and her friend bogda. Seems they rule the house and they give them alcohol and drugs (weed)

i think trying to make doing them things especially Nelly. She looks even bit in love with Holly. The old and the young bah...

Thank you for something I can understand!!!

• Like 1

nice big party yesterday in the vacationhouse!! What a madhouse lol!! I m not a member but wasnt a real good party at all. I hate fights. People should understand if you drink alcohol  and sometimes smoke something... things can happen. Afterparty in megans bed was amasing. The karaoke was for me amasing to and Anthony with Holly was so funny. You saw they enjoyed.

I dont understand why Bogdan and Nelly were awake in the middle of the night. Nelly should smoke less drugs and go to see a doctor for her problem.

This way she will not get the attention what she s hoping from Holly.

I hate you dont understand the language.

If there is a translations please say me.

2 hours ago, ansast said:

its now 0113 15 dec 2020 looking at Holly......masturbationshow. What an end of a day....

You enjoy her my friend, for not just her looks and her heaveny body. She has a playful attitude too. You'll fall in love with her and when she leaves she'll break your heart. 🙂 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, HappyChappie said:

You enjoy her my friend, for not just her looks and her heaveny body. She has a playful attitude too. You'll fall in love with her and when she leaves she'll break your heart. 🙂 

Thanks for your reaction. She s good looking indeed and she knows and behave like that but believe me if she goes, and she will who knows maybe soon or in few mounths, thats it.

Probably depends off visum or passport.

I like her way she living between those other girls here. Looks like she goes her own way mostly with "slowly" megan this time her friend. 

She went to sleep and all of a sudeen it looked like "damned i forgot to masturbate for the vieuwers" after 4 min she felt asleep.

And what is a disapoinment in all this is the language. No english in the house at all.

I m afraid after a while.....i go with her in the house or not. Woud be great if there was a translation posibility somewhere. Grtz.

• 3 weeks later...

When I first saw Holly I had to do a double and triple take on observations of her. I thought at first I was hallucinating that an ole flame of mine that I was involved with for awhile over 30 years ago had somehow managed to cheat ole father time, and had moved to another country and learned another language, and had even joined rlc. She is certainly an attractive woman who resembles an ole gf of mine quite a bit and I do admire her quite a bit as well ! 😍

48 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

When I first saw Holly I had to do a double and triple take on observations of her. I thought at first I was hallucinating that an ole flame of mine that I was involved with for awhile over 30 years ago had somehow managed to cheat ole father time, and had moved to another country and learned another language, and had even joined rlc. She is certainly an attractive woman who resembles an ole gf of mine quite a bit and I do admire her quite a bit as well ! 😍

How strange is that Nick...she resembles an old flame of mine too from over 30 years ago too...😉

• 2 weeks later...