US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

2 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

congrats you pitiful cheating leftists! enjoy your 4 years with china biden and the rest of the lunatic left. watch out for those blm fuckers, they have some nasty shit planned for you. i would imagine the right has some resisting blood in their viens too. should be fun to watch. i just hope you fuckers don't try to rob me. i already pay enough fucking taxes. 

Oh  i can see, you spend more than hoildays with Ridg maybe the last three months in the shadow was with him😋

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh  i can see, you spend more than hoildays with Ridg maybe the last three months in the shadow was with him😋

we'll all be in the shadows. an evil and corrupt man is coming to power now. trump was not evil as he was made to appear to be. he is actually a lot like me. if only people spent more time building him up instead of tearing him down, pehaps people would have seen what we see. a flawed man, trying to do what is best for all, failing and winning along. he gave up his thirst of power to serve this country with the hope of making the lives of the people in it better. you may laugh, but that was his motivation always, MAGA. And who cares if it comes with the price of him being filled with pride. the end result was meant to be good for all. the Democrats could have had him eating out of their hands, but instead they chose hate. you cannot say this of Biden. he is a false man, a liar man, a truly corrupt man, who serves his own interest and the ones in his world. biden IS what you people claimed trump to be. you will see now. all we did is trade vanity for corruption. now we pay! america dies with trump and the world will weep in time. 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, AmyAmyAmy said:

we'll all be in the shadows. an evil and corrupt man is coming to power now. trump was not evil as he was made to appear to be. he is actually a lot like me. if only people spent more time building him up instead of tearing him down, pehaps people would have seen what we see. a flawed man, trying to do what is best for all, failing and winning along. he gave up his thirst of power to serve this country with the hope of making the lives of the people in it better. you may laugh, but that was his motivation always, MAGA. And who cares if it comes with the price of him being filled with pride. the end result was meant to be good for all. the Democrats could have had him eating out of their hands, but instead they chose hate. you cannot say this of Biden. he is a false man, a liar man, a truly corrupt man, who serves his own interest and the ones in his world. biden IS what you people claimed trump to be. you will see now. all we did is trade vanity for corruption. now we pay! america dies with trump and the world will weep in time. 

Oh. But he also not the savior who have a magical stick to sloved any problems!You just didn't realize that yet!the chair of united states needs more than one man show who used to hire and fired people on his progarm show! The interests of states and the permanent benefits of states,a person like Trump cannot understand them, because he is a simple and an moody person and these issues need a man much expert in these political issues !Those political matters are simply more complicated for a brain such as brain of SaintTrump's.😌

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, O_U812 said:

I guess the 6-3 conservative SCOTUS are authoritarian stalinists too...

Trumps avenues are now all exhausted.  Now Twitter needs to grow a set and Ban his Twitter Account, then you'll really see him cry.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Upvote 2

7 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

MSNBC's Brian Williams criticizes GOP lawmakers backing Texas: These are 'grown ass men and women' BY MORGAN GSTALTER  MSNBC anchor Brian Williams on Thursday night blasted congressional...

Good Riddance to Bad Rubbish.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
  • Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to US General Domestic Politics #12
  • StnCld316 pinned this topic
1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I didn't delete anything.  I just split a topic.

Oh well my dear @StnCld316. But if you have don't mind if you can moves all posts on this morning, i mean what it has already posted before one hour or more to this new topic . 🌹❤️

• Upvote 1

• StnCld316 changed the title to US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20