US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Looks like the Swamp is back in charge. There were millions of dollars for Pakistan, Ukraine, Sudan, Sri Lanka, Palestine,Vietnam and on; but only $600 for American citizens. The American piggy bank is open to the world again. Did Canada get left out of the money give away by the Swamp?

The Republican Swamp.   :biggrin:

We have our own piggy bank in Canada.  Trudeau gives more money away to third world entities than what they give Canadian Citizens.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:
WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Ever-shameless, Donald Trump is now using the pardon power to promote outright corruption. In a slew of pardons tonight, Trump used...

Eric Snowden & Juiian Assange will likely receive a pardon by January 20th.   

Fear not Israel, the UAE, Morocco, the United States, UK, Central and Western Europe, Taiwan, and kangaroos and polar bears: a savior has arisen the likes of which no Chinese, Nazi, or Russian propagandist would be more proud:

283820004_JoeasJesus.JPG.f4254d1ae071d8addca6637f198e15ab.JPG

Oh, and did I forget to mention that the sea levels will go down again?

• Like 1

Funding gender studies in fucking Pakistan is soooooooooooooo fucking important to liberals. I think it's so damn important that they should fund it themselves.

People who support such crap are guilty of treason.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Foamy T. Squirrel said:

Funding gender studies in fucking Pakistan is soooooooooooooo fucking important to liberals. I think it's so damn important that they should fund it themselves.

People who support such crap are guilty of treason.

Surprising with a Debt of that size the Bond Holders haven't pulled the plug yet.  

This is funny. Nancy Pelosi, Chuck Schumer,  Mitch McConnell, Mitt Romney and the rest of the Swamp dwellers in Congress thought they had really put one over on Trump by sticking a bunch pork spending into the stimulus bill. They never thought he would refuse to sign it. By complaining about all the wasteful spending and calling for more money for the American people, Trump now has public support for his position. The president left town for Florida and has the Swamp dwellers scrambling to come up with something that he will sign just to keep the government from shutting down, and to keep them from looking like fools. I love it. :biggrin:

11 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

Surprising with a Debt of that size the Bond Holders haven't pulled the plug yet.  

China holds most of the bonds, but if they pull the plug where are they going to sell their products. The majority of retail products sold in the U.S. are manufactured in China.