US General Domestic Politics #12 Begin 12/12/20

ooopel

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

Real Trump supporters don't fly those flags. But telling lies is the only way you and your scumbag ANTIFA buddies can discredit Trump supporters.  

Bullshit.  I live in rural America and they fly those flags every day.  Don't tell me I don't really see what I see.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Bullshit.  I live in rural America and they fly those flags every day.  Don't tell me I don't really see what I see.

You see what you want to see, liar.  You told two lies in that comment. You don't see those flags flown by Trump supporters and you don't live in rural America.

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:
WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

After the Supreme Court refused to hear Texas Attorney General Ken Paxton’s case seeking to toss hundreds of thousands of votes in four...

Another attempt by you and the left to spread more lies about Trump supporters, you little lying ANTIFA scumbag. Was probably someone from ANTIFA or BLM who posted the comments to discredit Trump supporters. 

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

Yes, I refer you to the long list of the Trump accomplishments that Thestarider previously posted on this thread. 

do you mean his wish list? accomplishments such as loosening anti air & water pollution standards & dumping treaties that were working for us is not anything to write home about.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Ridgerunner said:

If a suit is allowed to be filed that means arguments will be heard by the court.  Alito and Thomas said that they would not be willing to grant the relief that was sought by Texas in the suit  but that they would like to hear the case anyway. 

me too. as i said i'd like to hear dear leader's stooges making fools of themselves some more.

• Upvote 1