B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2020 #21 (December)

2 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

tell that to the subscribers who want to see something new in the apartments and not empty one's 🤷‍♂️

I will answer with a quote from another forum member , very popular with his posts at other threads ... “ you only pay for the cameras “

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 

that I obviously don’t agree at all . 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

I don't know how many subscribers they have but I'm not one of them & I don't plan on being one of them until something new happens on camera particularly b2 🤷‍♂️

In B2 actually happens the most 😎

Just now, ddhm said:

I will answer with a quote from another forum member , very popular with his posts at other threads ... “ you only pay for the cameras “

😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣 

that I obviously don’t agree at all . 

well he is actually right though 😂

you pay for the cameras to see into the apartments but it's up to the tenants to do the rest😂

Just now, ddhm said:

In B2 actually happens the most 😎

I mean something new not the samething 

mimi & fiora was amazing after olivia&ulyana left rlc 😂

amalia is the only girl in this apartment that people actually might wanna see but she might have changed since her last stay on rlc 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Kingbanks said:

I mean something new not the samething 

mimi & fiora was amazing after olivia&ulyana left rlc 😂

amalia is the only girl in this apartment that people actually might wanna see but she might have changed since her last stay on rlc 🤷‍♂️

Monica also provides 😉 She has been actually the most active 😋

Just now, ddhm said:

Paying for cameras who show no tenants at all and they just record the apartment locations , we could for sure call it “ a waste of € or $ “ 

so you agree 😂

why pay for something you can't see just wait until something changes if not dont spend your money 😏

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

so you agree 😂

why pay for something you can't see just wait until something changes if not dont spend your money 😏

The problem is that the money we pay are meant to pay the tenants .. if it was to pay the cameras , it shouldn’t be needed any administration  work from RLC 🤓

If nothings happens in those cams most probrably less and less people will pay them.Thats a certain thing😅.If they give us the middle finger then probrably they will recieve similar replie lol.The shows lost all the interest for sure.

Just now, ddhm said:

The problem is that the money we pay are meant to pay the tenants .. if it was to pay the cameras , it shouldn’t be needed any admin station work from RLC 🤓

we pay for the website that gives us access to the cameras in the apartments well empty apartments 😂