what if a child comes to visit

hein62

did that ever happen?

they could be in serious trouble if the child end up naked (changing clothes, bath..)

I haven't seen any children...but it might have happened and I've missed it.

But, yeah...that could be a concern...though I don't think it should be.  Especially when talking about bathing or changing clothes.  Now...if someone started having sex with a child in one of the apartments, I'd be sending off emails pretty damned quick.

Presumably the contract that they sign bans anyone under the age of 18 from entering the apartments. I would think that if this rule was broken the cams for that apartment would go offline and the couple would be kicked out.

all participants appearing on the Sites are, and were at the time of all recorded images, at least 18 years of age,

http://reallifecam.com/terms

all participants located within our domain are 18 years of age or older. All proof of age and other required records are held by the custodian of records

http://reallifecam.com/usc2257

Guest Squirrel

there was a little girl getting extensions at Lina & Mark's once. That's the only one I've seen.

Probably with parental permission. That would make it legal in most countries.

Hell, most governments are watching us without our knowledge or explicit permission, anyway.

(Have you taped over your web cam yet???)

Guest big stick33

I have one also jojo,had for little over a year it may have been on twice.(only about a minute for both times) just to see if it worked. I may cover mine also.

we could also assume that rlc establishes rules! no naked children, no animal malraitance, no bestiality and incest not! not even allowed to smoke, which seems to me extreme ... rlc still already put a couple of lesbian, this Whois risk at the Russian mentality regarding homosexuality and reports against Nature!