Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 8

pulo filipe

10 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

14th, 15th Honeymoon period already over? Someone isn't too happy.....

.....Someone else is getting an enormous text lecture.

IT LASTED JUST 4 DAYS. That's all, this time round. What a farce!!

Cazzo, avevo scommesso fino a Mercoledì 😒🤣

Secondo me stava scrivendo una nuova versione della bibbia. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I take all that on board. Fair points.

But any couple who argue as much as they've done in just 5 months, never see each other, nothing is ever right for more than a week, and one of them doesn't even know the actual truth of it all, well.....Need i say anymore.

You certainly can't say she is a calmer person since she met him, can you?

I agree to an extent that she has not been a calmer woman since she has met him, but he is only part of the pressure she has possibly been under...along with Covid restrictions, a permanent house guest, the break up of her long term relationship with Paul, And probably the biggest threat to her sanity.....Her hair is giving her problems...Fuck me!! People dropping dead all over the world and her biggest disaster is that some bitch in the hairdressers fucked up her crowning glory.......That Leora sweetheart is KARMA......BECAUSE YOU SHAVED OFF YOUR PUBIC BRAZILIAN...I warned you, but you took no notice as usual.😂😉🙃🤪

image.jpeg.60555ded68955359eddde8bfccdaeaf6.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

1* 

For those who were angry 

With leora and Malia For doing nothing 

Masturbation  Monday and Tuesday  

2* 

For those who  complaint the money 

10 Apartment 

29 people 

3* 

This is the real life of leora and Malia 

4*

Be happy with joy  

🐈

• Like 3

Il y a 3 heures, jimbo4 a dit :

Je suis d’accord dans la mesure où elle n’a pas été une femme plus calme depuis qu’elle l’a rencontré, mais il n’est qu’une partie de la pression qu’elle peut-être sous.. avec restrictions covid, un invité de maison permanente, la rupture de sa relation à long terme avec Paul, Et probablement la plus grande menace pour sa santé mentale ..... Ses cheveux lui donne des problèmes... !! Les gens tombent morts partout dans le monde et son plus grand désastre, c’est qu’une chienne dans les coiffeurs foutu sa gloire couronnement ....... Que Leora chérie est ..... . PARCE QUE TU COMME RASÉ TON BRÉSILIEN PUBIEN. . . Je vous ai prévenu, mais vous n’avez pas pris note comme d’habitude. 😂🤪

image.jpeg.60555ded68955359eddde8bfccdaeaf6.jpeg

Je ne sais pas si sa relation est terminé avec PAUL je ne suis pas si sûr je crois quelle espère qui va revenir et je crois que Leora aime toujours Paul

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, patou said:

I don't know if her relationship is over with PAUL I'm not so sure I believe what hope that will come back and I believe Leora still loves Paul

I believe her relationship as we knew it with Paul as her partner is over and has been for around a year....I also believe that she still has deep feelings, possibly love for him, and that IF he would move to Prague they would get together again, but I don't believe he will, and she will not move back to Russia.

They will stay in contact because of Eva, and because she has a financial interest in his expanding business, and also she still has an interest in the dog shelter she set up a few years ago.....But if he won't relocate to Prague and she won't return to Krasnoyarsk then whatever way you spin it ......Its Over !!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1