Happy 30th Birthday Ashley.

Slender Man

6 hours ago, TBG 150 said:

Happy, Happy, Ash.  🎂

I sure wish I was 30 again. Sigh!

Hey Buddy, thx for that!! no matter what age we are we wish we were younger.. except when we were teenagers. Then we wanted to be older! Have a wonderful, peaceful Christmas with your loved ones!! 

• Like 1

Oye. Lollolsh. My sweetie @ashleyxyz. Wish all your days are full always with happiness and joyful. Happy birthday day to you and wish all your wishes and your dreams are comes so true.By the way ( if your guy doesn't bring at any gift yet, just send this man to me, maybe he has miss again to the ghost and angel birds who last time are flying from his head)😋wish you are lives in happiness in all your life. With all the love.sweetie Ash💋🌹💖💖

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

• Like 5
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

Thx Rob! 30 is only a number of course. Remember when we were kids, we wanted to be older, then when we're older, we act like kids when given the chance! Have a safe, wonderful and peaceful Christmas and New Year. 

My pleasure darling and have a bloody good one and make sure Guy goes his job properly :biggrin: you know which one i mean ::)  

Bet that's the first time you have had your name up in lights eh :biggrin:

Anyway from one big kid to a smaller one have a great birthday and have a lovely Christmas and hope the New Year brings a ring and the patter of tiny feet,take care eh xxxxx

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, squish said:

Happy Birthday @ashleyxyz from Squish. x

Thx squish!! When I was a kid I hated my birthday because everyone was excited about Christmas. Now most people remember my birthday because it Christmas eve. You and your loved ones have a beautiful, safe and peaceful Christmas!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, ooopel said:

Oye. Lollolsh. My sweetie @ashleyxyz. Wish all your days are full always with happiness and joyful. Happy birthday day to you and wish all your wishes and your dreams are comes so true.By the way ( if your guy doesn't bring at any gift yet, just send this man to me, maybe he has miss again to the ghost and angel birds who last time are flying from his head)😋wish you are lives in happiness in all your life. With all the love.sweetie Ash💋🌹💖💖

spacer.png

spacer.pngspacer.png

Thank you so much ooppel!!  Hope you're doing well. You and your loved ones have a safe peaceful and wonderful Christmas eve and Christmas day!! I remember thinking when I turned 21 how young and alive I felt, and thought 30 was old. Not anymore, now that I'm 30, I think people who are 40 must feel old. And when I'm 40 etc etc etc. I thought you would compose a poem for me on my birthday! Wheres my poem!??? 🥰 ❤️, have a good evening ooopel! Love you!

5 hours ago, Robwin said:

My pleasure darling and have a bloody good one and make sure Guy goes his job properly :biggrin: you know which one i mean ::)  

Bet that's the first time you have had your name up in lights eh :biggrin:

Anyway from one big kid to a smaller one have a great birthday and have a lovely Christmas and hope the New Year brings a ring and the patter of tiny feet,take care eh xxxxx

I hope he doesn't think doing me is a job! He's dead tired after, but not from work!  He's been acting nervous all day so I hope he gets down on his knee and proposes tonight. I will be the happiest person alive if he does. And then ill be on my knees proposing something completely different!

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hope he doesn't think doing me is a job! He's dead tired after, but not from work!  He's been acting nervous all day so I hope he gets down on his knee and proposes tonight. I will be the happiest person alive if he does. And then ill be on my knees proposing something completely different!

Best of luck Ash, keep yer legs & fingers crossed eh, mine as well 👍 Remember to uncross yer legs after though doubt if you will forget :biggrin:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Robwin said:

Best of luck Ash, keep yer legs & fingers crossed eh, mine as well 👍 Remember to uncross yer legs after though doubt if you will forget :biggrin:

You got such a dirty mind!  Just for the record,  I remembered to uncross them. Keep your fingers crossed. Shooting for tommorow now I guess. 

• Like 2