Happy 30th Birthday Ashley.

Slender Man

19 minutes ago, ooopel said:

Oh my sweetie,Oh just don't say any words it meaning to thanks again, because you are so dearly to me, no need you to be so a diplomatic with me,  just you be yourself, Oh By the way, if my eyes still is ok! i think i had seen the poem in there, it already has composed and written by pen of stars 💖😋 and i whish my sweetie you know how much there's love in my heart for you,as i always says no someone can sitting on your place in my heart unless if she is Ash by it self. with all my love💋❤️🌹

Who's that a new star..
oh ouchy , her light has steals 
The looks from eyes
 Even The beats from hearts
Her light even is steals the love
From books of beaus lovers
Today is the30 of birthday to that new star.. 
Her name is Ash💋🌹

such brighten all night into sky... 

Totally as a shining star.. 
Signature : ooopel

😊

• Upvote 1

Oh my sweetie Ash,Oh just don't say any words it meaning to thanks again,because you are so dearly to me, no need you to be so a diplomatic with me,just you be yourself,Oh By the way,if my eyes still is ok! i think i had seen the poem in there,it already has composed and written by pen of stars 💖😋 and i whish my sweetie you know how much there's love in my heart for you,as i always says no someone can sitting on your place in my heart unless if she is Ash by it self. with all my love💋🌹❤️

Who's that a new star..
oh ouchy , her light has steals 
The looks from eyes
 Even The beats from hearts
Her light even is steals the love
From books of beaus lovers
Today is the30 of birthday to that new star.. 
Her name is Ash💋🌹❤️

such brighten on all night into sky... 
Totally as a shining star.. 
Signature : ooopel

• Like 1

11 hours ago, ashleyxyz said:

I hope he doesn't think doing me is a job! He's dead tired after, but not from work!  He's been acting nervous all day so I hope he gets down on his knee and proposes tonight. I will be the happiest person alive if he does. And then ill be on my knees proposing something completely different!

Puss In Boots Cat GIF  Huck Oh, Here we go,Happy proposing.      😉

• Like 1

On 12/24/2020 at 4:04 PM, ashleyxyz said:

Thank You Alexandria!! I'm hoping my Guy pops the question this Wkd. Hope I'm not disappointed. I won't ruin my Christmas. But would so exciting if he does. I gotta start pumping out childen, the clock is running!!! I wish you a safe. Wonderful and peaceful Christmas to you and your loved ones!!!

Thanks Ashley. Hope you get what you want before the year ends. Would be a nice start to a new and hopefully better year. Enjoy today. 🍷🍷

• Like 2

On 12/25/2020 at 12:57 PM, Alexandria said:

Thanks Ashley. Hope you get what you want before the year ends. Would be a nice start to a new and hopefully better year. Enjoy today. 🍷🍷

Thx Alex, I'm behind on here. Always trying to catch up

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ARMY SNIPER said:

Sauce Ketchup GIF by Heinz Here you go Ash,I'll help you ...Oh Snap wrong kind of catch up Huh?       😀

Groan, groan,sniper😄

I'm just jealous I never thought of it first👍😀

Anyway, have a happy and safe new year to you and yours👍

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3