Leora and Malia Fans (Positive or Complimentary Comments) - 9

pulo filipe

10 hours ago, scutus said:

Not so ! It has been bothering her for over a week now. The alcohol probably did not help !

I hope she has been prudent enough and got her priorities right by investing in health insurance...It's easy enough and less expensive when younger, but obscenely expensive if things need investigating and treatment without it.

One of her problems perhaps is that she possibly self diagnosis, which is fine if it's a recurring complaint, but if it's a new problem she should not ignore the warning signs.....I wish her well soon!

It's possibly difficult getting a doctors appointment in light of the pressure on health services worldwide at the moment because of Covid19, but she should have the problem investigated sooner rather than later.

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

The comment of receiving flowers is out of place ..... that does not influence his pain ..
We are talking about real life ... and the reality is that today as the health centers are, it is crazy, they are overwhelmed ...

Maybe she, she needs a private health insurance, for these cases,
Maybe she needs to find a Russian-speaking doctor, in order to explain her problem ... not everything is easy in real life.

We all know that she is a self-sufficient person, and surely she is looking for a solution,

Maybe she, she knows the medicine she needs, but that kind of medicine needs to be from a doctor ... but the bureaucracy prevents her from being able to obtain it directly at the pharmacy.
The important thing is that Leora recovers from her pain soon ...

Trying to solve her problems through a chat is stupid on our part ...

I know that my comment of flowers was out of place , but it was made just to show that I think that Leora put other priorities to look after first when the main concern , not only for her , but for everyone , especially at the silly times we live , would be to take care of her health if she believes that something is wrong .

Of course she should take the flowers and even more put effort to place them somewhere so she can feel even better . But health comes first and as she would crazy try and search her hairdresser and make appointments to fix her hair , even more , rearrange at crazier hours only to fix it again because she hated it how it was first made , with the same passion and determination , instead of looking on her mobiles for the next fashion trend , nails colors or whatever she looks , she could spend it there to look for - as you say - perhaps Russian doctors , how and if whatever medicine is needed to acquire and to go even more , her Prague boyfriend is Russian for as far as I know , he lives there , use his connections , mouth to mouth , do you know anybody and so on . Even Malia , her BF , perhaps , he knows .. of course I also don’t know if he is  Russian speaking or from another country , my point is that she should just take care the maximum of the most important and valuable thing in our lives , that is to be healthy . No one is immune to anything , especially these days . The way she handles this , it is in my eyes irresponsible and as I accept that it is her decision , I am just saying how in my eyes a responsible person - that even lives in a foreign country - would make the impossible , possible to check this out . 

When I got home and checked out the video replays, I was shocked to see the new couple, enjoying each other's company, as they lovely laid there, together shoulder to shoulder, watching videos, and who would ever guess Leora and mr. Koala bear, was destined to be the new Power couple of RLC

• Haha 2
  • Sad 1