B2 Girls on Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

44 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

nothing ever happens in b2 not like when fiora & mimi was there🤷‍♂️

This is because Mimi & Fiora had guys who were willing to appear on  cameras .. Or they could persuade them .. or maybe they were first timers and not so experienced , they could handle easier any commenting or whatever . Only the girls know the truth , they have been attempts for guests in the apartment , so far , only Monica has managed to keep this place entertaining with visitors . 

29 minutes ago, ddhm said:

This is because Mimi & Fiora had guys who were willing to appear on  cameras .. Or they could persuade them .. or maybe they were first timers and not so experienced , they could handle easier any commenting or whatever . Only the girls know the truth , they have been attempts for guests in the apartment , so far , only Monica has managed to keep this place entertaining with visitors . 

let's just admit it amalia & amira are both bogie and stuck up girls😂

5 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

let's just admit it amalia & amira are both bogie and stuck up girls😂

As I have said again, Amalia has no problem to show anything on cameras , for a variety of reasons , she hasn’t done  anything apart from shows , maybe also this restriction period is not helping for a more let’s say “ crazy life “. Amira , well , she has been showing more and it is ok , when someone is “ better “ than the previous stay , we need to mention . Amalia I agree she isn’t , but hey , hope with her dies penultimate 😎😁

1 hour ago, ddhm said:

Even between them, they gave us nice shows  ( Fiora, Ulyana, Olivia and Mimi ) ... 

4 minutes ago, menouscope2015 said:

Even between them, they gave us nice shows  ( Fiora, Ulyana, Olivia and Mimi ) ... 

I am not a fan of g/g shows but I agree that they were doing much 😊 Ahh , I will always miss the one who was supposed to become the new Queen if Russian apartments have remained open , Ulyana 😔 I think even RLC had realized the new “ golden source “ and popularity and brought her twice back and gave her the “gift“ of holidaying in Prague and Barcelona , more than a fair reward I might say 😌