B5 COV Claire & Carlos - Loraine & Anthony - General Topic 2021 #1 (January)

Noldus

On 12/29/2020 at 2:40 AM, menouscope2015 said:

Yes on B2 Gina had some dildo sessions with the twins 

On 12/29/2020 at 8:04 AM, EMMETT111 said:

those shows are not what i would call having having sex with each other not even close imo

Not dildo shows. She ate out one on the twins on multiple occassions.

5 hours ago, Kingbanks said:

carlos doesn't seem happy with his new fiance 😂

Speaking on a fake engagement I guess 😜 or perhaps after engaging testing if they can stand one another quarreling for over than 15 times in almost 13 hours 😂🤣

• Haha 2

B2 are probably doing this to make up for not doing anything on new years which could mean that b5 only went to b4 because they had to 🤷‍♂️

b5 & b2 seems more relaxed when they visit each other than b4 because b4 is unpredictable 🤷‍♂️

Just now, Kingbanks said:

B2 are probably doing this to make up for not doing anything on new years which could mean that b5 only went to b4 because they had to 🤷‍♂️

b5 & b2 seems more relaxed when they visit each other than b4 because b4 is unpredictable 🤷‍♂️

It isn’t so often ( maybe never has happened ) that all 3 visit them .. it is usually individual visits 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

It isn’t so often ( maybe never has happened ) that all 3 visit them .. it is usually individual visits 

yeah but would that mean that b2 will be the one's visiting b4 on the 7th because I doubt they will have another big party like that twice & two weeks unless they want alcohol poisoning 😂

Edited by Kingbanks

3 minutes ago, Kingbanks said:

yeah but would that mean that b2 will be the one's visiting b4 on the 7th because I doubt they will have another big party like that twice & two weeks unless they want alcohol poisoning 😂

B2 not being at the villa at another big event , since we don’t know why , we can only speculate that they weren’t invited ( again ) as when it was Piper’s ( or Taylor’s , can’t remember ) birthday .. it remains to be seen what happens for the Russian Christmas .. if we don’t see them again , then there might be issues concerning certain tenant relations that we haven’t been able to realize so far . 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, ddhm said:

B2 not being at the villa at another big event , since we don’t know why , we can only speculate that they weren’t invited ( again ) as when it was Piper’s ( or Taylor’s , can’t remember ) birthday .. it remains to be seen what happens for the Russian Christmas .. if we don’t see them again , then there might be issues concerning certain tenant relations that we haven’t been able to realize so far . 

the last time b2 was at b4 was when piper&taylor had that fight I believe 🤔

they haven't been back since plus I don't think they was at b5 on Taylor's last day or was they🤔

Edited by Kingbanks

1 minute ago, Kingbanks said:

the last time b2 was at b4 was when piper&taylor had that fight I believe 🤔

I can’t remember although I think they spent the next day after their fight alone .