B4 Girls & Couples On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #1-a (January)

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

I thought the same, surely IJTB was exagerating some. That might deserve the Benny Hill WTF gif. 😏

Most attractive for the program of the regulars lmao, not gonna bother learning the fuck buddies names. My point was that Carlos is not a good looking guy.

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Just now, HarleyFatboy said:

LOL just because you didn't see it doesn't mean it didn't happen.  I guess I was wrong about you.

And just because someone tells you something doesn't mean it did happen 😂

like you said you are not a member 😂

2 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

@StnCld316  what have I done Ed.  Why is it that everybody has to respect every single post in this forum.  I didn't cuss you or call you any names and yet you are calling for StnCld316 to do something.  Very sad Ed.

As you say, you see it this way, I see it another. Maybe we could start the new year with a new start, where we respect our differences. If you had simply stated your opinion, and then moved on, then I think alot fewer people would have issues with you. But you just can't do that, can you? You have to answer to everyone who you disagree with, and tell them how sad, pathetic and ignorant they are. Look back, you approached me, not the other way around.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ed2 said:

As you say, you see it this way, I see it another. Maybe we could start the new year with a new start, where we respect our differences. If you had simply stated your opinion, and then moved on, then I think alot fewer people would have issues with you. But you just can't do that, can you? You have to answer to everyone who you disagree with, and tell them how sad, pathetic and ignorant they are. Look back, you approached me, not the other way around.

I guess I'm just not cut out to fit in with this forum.  I see everything in black & white and there is no gray areas with me.  So therefore I guess I will always be wronged because of it.  Happy New Years Ed!!

5 minutes ago, HarleyFatboy said:

I guess I'm just not cut out to fit in with this forum.  I see everything in black & white and there is no gray areas with me.  So therefore I guess I will always be wronged because of it.  Happy New Years Ed!!

And a merry Easter! 🐣

• Haha 1

happy new year to all, gee, it's very strange, Holly, she has sex with the first asshole who passes by, who would have thought, who knows, how the exchange of coke for sex works, in italy, it's very topical

• Like 2
  • Confused 1