Voyeur-House.TV (2021) Part #1

Am I the only one having on-going buffering problems with VH?  No matter how many times I clean out my cache after about every 5-minutes I start seeing the black screen with the dreaded white circle..  Any one else having these problems?

46 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Am I the only one having on-going buffering problems with VH?  No matter how many times I clean out my cache after about every 5-minutes I start seeing the black screen with the dreaded white circle..  Any one else having these problems?

I don't have these issues, the stream is working fine for me.

• Thanks 1

56 minutes ago, mic351 said:

Realm6 (Mirana, Bahus, Terry) has problems They will get a new ISP next week. 

All others are fine.

1 hour ago, jabbath1987 said:

Realm6 (Mirana, Bahus, Terry) has problems They will get a new ISP next week. 

All others are fine.

Realm 6 has had quite a lot of issues from the latest opening and should have been dealt with a lot sooner before now.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, auraaaaaa said:

hello is there any way to open voyeur - house tv i cant open I dont want to use VPN  any other way or any ip or other adress direct to voyeur-house tv ??/

Works perfectly fine here. Make sure your browser is up to date and accepts secure connections (https)